Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. Get Eloy off my fucking TV. Vaughn too. Tired of these fucking bums. Just call up Colas, send Vaughn to AAA and Eloy can grab some bench a few times a week.
  2. Vaughn needs to look fastball here middle in and pull it. and he pops it up. God damn his bat is so fucking slow.
  3. Lifetime supply of overnighted lobster rolls gets it done imo. Force JR to sell them at G-Rate at market price so he loses money shipping them.
  4. dumbfuck was already pocketing a win jason style when it's 3-0 in the 7th with nobody out. Bro, this is the Sox. 3 runs is nothing and you know we ain't gonna scratch much more across.
  5. My god man, I wonder how long Schriffen believed in Santa Claus. Probably until he was like 12.
  6. s%*# I gave the turd an entire decimal point.
  7. Really Jon? We've seen so many pitchers go to korea and then come back? I think I can name two, they are both on these teams here tonight.
  8. I can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather just trust the butcher.
  9. Look at how long Pham's bat stays in the zone compared to Eloy on a pitch like that. One guy has a great chance, the other has no chance.
  10. Let's go! We're playing nice ball!
  11. Great AB from the vet! Great signing @Harold's Leg Lift
  12. I'm old but Ramos reminds me of El Caballo. Hits the piss out of the ball. Does not get cheated.
  13. Eloy cannot cover anything outer half of the plate. He's completely clueless about it and so is the staff apparently.
  14. warning track power comes through!
  15. Yikes. Maldonado line almost dropped that.
  16. Well damn, the Sox actually were correct about the first pitch time.
  17. I don't know DeJong other than the back of his baseball card but it's shocking if any Sox fan really thought TA was a bounceback candidate. I made a post on exactly why he wasn't (mostly based on his batted ball data and statcast decline in his EV and sprint speed) and low and behold he hasn't bounced back and has actually been WORSE than last season by quite a bit so far. He's been so bad that it is likely he's out of MLB unless he turns it around in the next two months.
  18. We'll just have to be patient and see how it pans out. The Sale trade looked immaculate for a few years too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.