Everything posted by Balta1701
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
Jesus Christ. WHY DO WE HAVE RIGHTIES ON THE BENCH UNUSED.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
At least their lefty can't throw a strike.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
Please tell me we're going to use a pinch hitter rather than have LaRoche face lefty.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
Someone please generate a run. I don't care if all he gets is a no decision again, someone just make sure Jose does not lose this game.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
I have a Yankee fan friend who will do anything to get rid of Stephen Drew. I offered Alexei straight up and he's wondering when we can pick Drew up. I think I'm game. Saves us like $2 million. Does not make us worse.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
Sigh.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
Bah humbug.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
Ok Jose A, Jose Q does not deserve to lose this game. Make this not happen and I don't care how.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
Crap.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
2nd time Reyes has tried to help us in late innings, can we do it again?
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
Attendance tonight is 17028.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
Quintana looked a little bit worn down there against Valencia, still stepped up to freeze him but I don't think I'd send him out for the 8th.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 09:46 PM) No reason for Soto not to be playing one of these games to give you a decent DH No reason for Bonifacio to be on this roster if you don't use him like that.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 09:43 PM) If you can get the Cardinals to take LaRoche and his contract, would you do it? Seems like a no-brainer Well you know I would. 0/6 against the lefties the last 2 nights. Woulda been nice to see him have a day off and have Bonifacio in somewhere. He had good numbers against Buehrle before last night so maybe tonight.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
Buehrle's dad in the booth.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
Jesus Reyes like swung out of his shoes there.
-
2015 Cubs Catch-All thread
QUOTE (Dunt @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 03:31 PM) Doesnt look like it'll get any easier for the Cubs then as the Sox are a top 10 pitching staff according to FIP and xFIP. Unfortunately, based on any way you want to look at it, the Cubs staff has been better, so the challenge is for the White Sox offense.
-
2015 Cubs Catch-All thread
QUOTE (Dunt @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 02:57 PM) Yup, both teams coming in with good pitching and non-existent offense. The difference is some of the Sox bats are starting to hit whereas the Cubs have gone quiet. Since ~June 22, the Cubs have faced the #5, #1, #3, #19, and now #1 teams for ERA in series. The White Sox have faced the #14, #25, #1 (2 games), #12, and now #25 ERAs staffs in the league. That'll help.
-
2015-2016 NFL Thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 01:13 PM) I don't handle explosives for 364 days out of the year. Why on earth on one special day would I suddenly be an explosives expert? How else will you remind the sky who is the boss?
-
KW: "Three year plan or window"
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 01:05 PM) Kenny's ego wasn't talking in this last interview. It was a message to the rest of baseball to try to drive up the asking price for Samardjiza, and anyone else that people have interest in. He drove home the point they aren't selling, not for the fans, but for opposing GMs. Can I go back to making the joke about everything Kenny says being 100% the opposite of reality yet?
-
The Democrat Thread
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 12:21 AM) I disagree. Hillary has the journos in her hip pocket. Their only coverage of Republican candidates is trying to get them to blast each other publicly, i.e. the Trump thing. Guys ... Trump is sort of a chump, but he wasn't trying to say all Mexicans are bad. I like the fact Cruz wouldn't bite. He said, "all the media wants us to do is blast each other; I won't go there." If Trump was a Demo there'd be no coverage of this; it'd remain all Hillary all the time. I hope you guys are ready for eight years of Hilly; she's a lock to win. Hope she leads the country back on track. Which of course ignores "Words coming out of the journalists mouths", but anyway.
-
Chris Sale is the most bestest pitcher evar!
Full essay, really liked the ending.
-
2015-2016 NFL Thread
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 04:24 PM) well one thing that is not rumor is that the Giants just pulled their contract offer from him. So apparently it is enough damage for the Giants to tell him "No thanks" They still have the right to pull their franchise tag offer and so far I haven't seen them do that?
-
Your Mid-Season Top 30 Prospects
Is Fulmer not eligible for that one?
-
**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**
2 men on. Sale's giving it everything he's got but he's just about at the end. I guess let's see what Valencia does.