Everything posted by Balta1701
-
The Republican Thread
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 11:02 AM) Lockheed in Owego, NY hired a lot of engineers in the past few years for the sole purpose of working on the presidential helicopter. If that goes so will the vast majority if not all of those employees Weren't the Republicans 2 months ago making an issue of how much of a waste that was? It's better stimulus than a tax cut, but just like all defense spending, its actual value to the country's future is limited.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Crisp lines out hard to Q. 3 down.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Crap, Crisp up with RISP.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Aviles k's swinging on a really high pitch. 2 down, Olivo on 2nd.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Olivo bloop double down the RF line.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Gordon homers to CF. 1-0 Royals.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Butler hard groundout to Buehrle. 1 down.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Q grounds hard to short. 123 go the Sox.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 11:00 AM) And he's fighting off some good ones. I'll take that type of at bat from him even if he does K. Took some pitches, saw a few, pitcher won, it happens. Getz grounds to Meche. 2 down. Q.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Wise k's swinging.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Wise already has seen 5 pitches. I like that out of him.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 10:57 AM) Gameday for Mike Jacobs Hates to Face: Four-seam Loves to Face: Four-seam That gameday premium seems totally worth the $20.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
24 pitch first for MB.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Jacobs k's looking. Inning.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Guillen pops up shallow right to Wise. 1st and 2nd, 2 out.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
QUOTE (Y2HH @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 10:52 AM) Why do you say that? I cant listen/watch the game, what's going on? Crisp on 2nd, 1 out, Teahen draws a walk after a long at bat, lots of pitches on the corner.
-
Gameday Audio
I loaded it and it was silent for about 5 minutes and then it popped in all of a sudden. I had some difficulty with it yesterday too on other games.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Sounds like it's still spring training for the umps.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Damn you Covelli Crisp...
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
(Thunder) (x10) I was caught In the middle of a railroad track (Thunder) I looked 'round, And I knew there was no turning back (Thunder) My mind raced And I thought what could I do? (Thunder) And I knew There was no help, no help from you (Thunder) Sound of the drums Beatin' in my heart The thunder of guns! Tore me apart You've been - thunderstruck! Rode down the highway Broke the limit, we hit the ton Went through to Texas, yeah Texas And we had some fun We met some girls, Some dancers who gave a good time Broke all the rules, played all the fools Yeah, yeah, they, they, they blew our minds And I was shakin' at the knees Could I come again please. Yeah the ladies were too kind You've been - thunderstruck, thunderstruck Yeah yeah yeah, thunderstruck Yeah Oh, thunderstruck, yeah Now we're shaking at the knees Could I come again please. Thunderstruck, thunderstruck Yeah yeah yeah, thunderstruck Thunderstruck, yeah, yeah, yeah Said yeah, it's alright We're! Doing fine Yeah, it's alright We're! Doing fine So fine Thunderstruck, yeah, yeah, yeah, Thunderstruck, thunderstruck, thunderstruck Whoa baby, baby, thunderstruck You've been thunderstruck, thunderstruck Thunderstruck, thunderstruck, thunderstruck You've been thunderstruck
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Stupid freaking Gameday Audio Edit: There it goes!
-
AL Central Rotations
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 06:37 AM) Chris Carpenter's career was going nowhere, despite all the talent in the world. Kyle Lohse...they even got a serviceable half-season out of Kip Wells. Ankiel is a hard one to explain, he's one of those guys a Disney movie (like The Rookie) should be made about his career someday, just like Josh Hamilton. They could call it "HGH" and treat it as a documentary.
-
4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN
Bring it.
-
The Democrat Thread
The next set of torture memos must really be something. The Congressional Republicans are apparently sticking their neck out again to still protect W.
-
The Republican Thread
QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 6, 2009 -> 06:23 PM) The Air Force has 135 F-22s. 0 of which have ever been used in combat, I believe. I'm pretty sure given what's already been ordered that the air force will wind up with exactly 187 of them.