Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 12, 2017 -> 04:50 PM) Another "groping" allegation against Ben Affleck. Will be interesting to see if more come out and how bad it damages his career. You know WB has to be freaking out right now with Justice League a little over a month away
  2. QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Oct 12, 2017 -> 12:28 PM) So have the Nats still not announced a starter yet? Should we assume it will be Gio, and then Roark if he sucks, or Scherzer to bridge it to the bullpen? Gio just announced per my At Bat app
  3. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 12, 2017 -> 08:08 AM) So the Indians choke a 3-1 lead in the WS and the next year blow a 2-0 lead in the division series. They may be more cursed than the Cubs.
  4. QUOTE (raBBit @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 07:47 PM) God that pick hurts. Total reach at a spot where you can get actually get an asset for trading down. Put that next to the Sims signing and the fact that he's only been utilized as a ST player...Ugh. Shaheen is getting offensive snaps, he is just being used as a blocker instead of a target. But he is definitely getting snaps
  5. QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Oct 12, 2017 -> 04:28 AM) The world series? Both did. I think he is referring to the two top prospects playing this year
  6. QUOTE (gosoxtim8 @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 06:25 PM) i understand davis there to get him out but he not chapman did they not trust the other picher to get him out like i said the cubs should of cloase this series last monday but they allow the nats to win game 2 Wade Davis has been a beast all season. Every bit as good as Chapman, even with this blown hold
  7. QUOTE (raBBit @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 05:45 PM) Here's her account. I dunno man, I tend to believe the deposition over the campaign trail interview 20 years later
  8. QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 05:52 PM) No, no...that wasn't the bet...the bet was that I would buy Joe 5 italian beefs from Portillo's if he won, or that he would get his butt into shape if I won. Lol! I thought it was IBs both ways
  9. QUOTE (Jack Parkman @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 05:31 PM) My point is so does everyone else. Exhibit A: 2016 World Series. Both Maddon and Francona made terrible in-game decisions nightly. Only one of them lost. Dusty is known for them. Sorry man, you are fighting an uphill battle, it isn’t just me. QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 06:02 PM) And it goes all the back to Dusty's days managing the cubs. He really hasn't changed. No, it goes back to the Giants. He gave a game ball to a Russ Ortiz as he was walking off the mound before the game was over in the World Series, and they lost the game
  10. QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 05:27 PM) I wonder how Joe is doing with his workout regimen.... I’m just waiting for a picture of you eating your Italian Beef
  11. QUOTE (Jack Parkman @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 05:04 PM) I don't know why everyone gives Dusty Baker so much grief. Managing a baseball game is like the tallest midget contest. The good ones are the ones that suck the least. Last year's World Series proved that. Francona and Maddon are considered two of the best in the business and they both mismanaged the hell out of that series. Dusty gets his teams to the postseason, and it is a crapshoot from there. He's been more unlucky than anything else. He makes terrible in game decisions that cost him games, that’s why he gets so much grief. Exhibit A was game 3
  12. QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 05:04 PM) Thanks for ruining Christmas It’s Tilsons fault
  13. Arietta is a b****. f*** his beard and his sleeves
  14. Pretty sure it was revealed in court during Donald’s divorce from Ivana that he both physically abused and raped her. Plus, he is/was pretty tight with Jeffrey Epstein
  15. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 09:49 AM) Why'd I have a feeling you'd be the first response to this thread? Because you know I’m up and at work early
  16. QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 11:58 AM) Sounded like none of this was Nats fault and all about Strasburg and his agent making certain Strasburg is number 1 priority. Then there is Max who will throw 100 pitches today if needed...although he already got paid. Well, Strasburg already got paid too, he got a 175M extension through 2023 so I think he is good
  17. With Jackson’s college injury history, have to say I’m not a fan of him returning kicks
  18. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 10:17 AM) https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...112884630093825 Trying to take NBC off the air will go over well.... Watch them release that video of him being racist on the set of the apprentice lol
  19. Deonte Thompson cut to make room for Gentry, so it seems like they want him to stick this time. I wonder if he will be returning punts also
  20. The Rizzo and Dusty clown show is something to behold
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 09:21 AM) Copy/paste of Empire Strikes Back. Could be, but I will still watch it lol. solo twins is a bit different in that they are opposing forces unlike Luke and Leia.
  22. QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 11, 2017 -> 08:49 AM) I think they should hire Eckersley David Prices face when informed of your suggestion
  23. http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/10/11/red-...e-john-farrell/ Well, sale is getting guys fired in back to back seasons I kid I kid
  24. My parents told me Santa Claus was real too. Fake news
  25. Trumps upcoming tweet about Eminem should be good

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.