Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Oct 6, 2014 -> 11:02 AM) I did not participate in message boards of any kind until 2005, and not on this one until well after that, but I've heard bits and pieces of the story about this guy. Would love to hear the full story, or is this a taboo topic? I wasnt around when it went down, but long story short is Ncorg presented himself as someone in the know, and irritated a lot of people in doing so. JimH and Quickman did some internet digging. IIRC they even went so far as to contact his ex wife to verify some of it.
  2. QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Oct 6, 2014 -> 10:09 AM) I know this is not the right forum but does anyone have the story about the the guy from hawaii that knew Reinsdorf and was one of only three people to see Frank Thomas contract? Ncogi I think it was. There was a period when I was out of commission in regard to this site for a few months and he was just gone. Ncorgbl. Pretty sure he was the one that was exposed by JimH and Quickman, and then he disappeared.
  3. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 6, 2014 -> 09:13 AM) You could also look at it if the Bears score a TD on that drive the game is probably over. Any way about it, Carolina woke up after that drive.
  4. I bet littlehurt partied his ass off last night after KC won
  5. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 6, 2014 -> 07:56 AM) Even if Gould hadn't missed that FG, the Bears still put up only 27 points. This team isn't built to win that kind of game against a decent team. The thing is, that chip shot miss led directly to a touchdown for Carolina. Who knows what happens if Gould makes it, regardless Carolina doesnt start off with guaranteed good field position.
  6. QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Oct 5, 2014 -> 07:48 PM) Why is this even thread worthy? Do we post a new thread every time a biased fan from another team post their "rumors" about a Sox player? The title says Red Sox rumor, but nowhere in the article states where the said "rumor" came from. It's cute how he thinks Owens and Vazquez alone is good for Sale. They would need to add Bogaerts, JBJ, and Betts to start the conversation. Long offseason, it doesn't hurt anything
  7. Hosmer is in God mode
  8. https://vine.co/v/OKe9XYZuaEx
  9. Schwartz is such a douche http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11648519
  10. David Deihl was like "Tucker is the epitome of a Chicago D coordinator" and I am like "shut your whore mouth David Deihl"
  11. QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 5, 2014 -> 02:09 PM) Bernstein tweeting he should retire due to the concussions issues Bernstein loves giving unsolicited advice
  12. Bears need a play to stop Carolina momentum
  13. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Oct 5, 2014 -> 11:27 AM) Guys it could have been worse for you, you could have been at the game like I was. Good Lord. Starting all over. Again. So depressing. Please make a decent hire. And Krush has finally tapped out and said "enough"
  14. Gould can't be missing those chip shots
  15. Alshon will not be denied
  16. QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 5, 2014 -> 12:14 PM) They didn't let Toub go. Yes they did. They allowed him to leave the final year of his deal and join KC
  17. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Oct 5, 2014 -> 12:13 PM) Only the Bears can screw up a special teams play that bad. Why did they ever let Dave Toub go? Because they didn't want to hold him hostage to his contract when he clearly wanted to leave after Lovie was fired It was a good will gesture
  18. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 5, 2014 -> 10:13 AM) Is Williams an idiot or did he do what he should have done yanking Zimmerman after the walk and 100 pitches? Honestly I thought it was a foolish move. I understand the reasoning(don't want to let the guy lose after dominating), but Zimmerman was on another level last night. After 8 2/3, you let him get it done either way
  19. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 5, 2014 -> 09:30 AM) Rodon??? Really? If I am reading his reply correctly, I think he is agreeing with the previous poster that Rodon may need more seasoning in the minors. I don't think he was saying to shop Rodon, although his reply reads like that
  20. It really is crazy that the fans left. I know it's cold, but it's the playoffs
  21. Belt is killing it, two huge post season homers
  22. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 4, 2014 -> 09:52 PM) Stadium is half empty in the 15th https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/518591889755602944 Twitter is killing DC fans right now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.