Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
**Official 2014 ALCS Thread**
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 12:02 PM) I have no facts behind this. Just opinion. But the 2-run HR Kerry Wood hit in game 7 against the Marlins was the loudest a baseball stadium has ever gotten. Ever. I heard this from people that were at the Podsednik walk off in the world series. People flip out when crazy things happen, im sure there are many fans that feel their stadium was the loudest ever when [insert amazing feat] happened.
-
2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 11:50 AM) Interesting. Nothing on there would shock me although Avengers 3 should be on there. Hulk was somewhat surprising to me. They really have been holding off on it because the Ed Norton Jr version didnt really go over that well. Defenders, i just didnt know about. Everything else has been talked about, so I am not surprised. I figured Avengers 3 wasnt there because it is always the conclusion to Phases. And who knows, maybe they are trying to rope in Spiderman before they announce it
-
Finding a LH/Switch hitting OFer
QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 11:32 AM) You guys are missing the point in all this. 1- I said from the beginning that I was throwing s*** out there. 2- a deal was proposed by another poster that suggested both Danks brothers be sent to Philli. The Phillies payroll is pretty well maxed last I read so in order for Philli to take on payroll, they would have to trade payroll as well. That's why I threw the names of Rollins and Lee into the mix. The proposed trade of John/Jordan Danks for Domonic Brown just isn't going to happen. I could see Danks and Tank as a possibility IF the Sox were willing to take on a higher salary player or two from Philli. Let me stress again, just throwing s*** out there. There are better players out there to go after than Brown, I'm just entertaining the possibility is all. please explain why three more times. Use double space and college rule paper, make sure you spell check and please cite all of your sources. Papers will be graded within 3 minutes of turn in
-
Slow pitch softball thread
Playoff week this week. Tonite I have a 6:30 game, and if we win we keep playing. Thursday same thing, start at 7:30. Sad for softball season to end
-
2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 11:05 AM) Kyyle where are you seeing that? Most of those movies (or something similar) will happen but I've seen a lot of similar mockups before and they usually end up being wrong. Twitter, it is the rumored leak of phase 3. Whoever leaked this one, also leaked the phase 2 picture which turned out 100 percent correct.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 10:35 AM) This is getting out of control. You can't be saying things like that. I am a Christian Ponder fan though. I said it. YOU SEENT IT
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 10:24 AM) I seem to recall you being a Rams fan...are you fans of several teams in the same conference of many leagues? GoSox05 is a Vikings and Packers fan. he frequently punches himself in the face
-
2014 TV thread
I just want to see if I interpreted the Terminus story correctly.
-
Revisiting Eaton/Santiago trade
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 09:04 AM) Some clubhouses that Eaton personality doesn't play well. In clubhouse with a lot of kids, and one that doesn't really have vocal leadership prior to Eaton getting here, he is exacty what was needed. On a veteran team, I can see a guy like that pissing off some vets. I get the personality grating on people. But the complaints in that article arent personality driven, they are play driven. that is what i dont like. I guess the longer he is with the Sox we may see some of those things happen, but I have yet to see that guy do anything that upsets the coaching staff, aside from getting injured for playing too hard
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 08:29 AM) I'm relaxed now, not so much during that Packers final drive. Also Eddie Lacy was set on that fake spike, so I don't know what anyone is talking about. I posted that Rodgers had it in the bag before it happened. No need to worry. The thing i would worry about is that Rodgers took some big shots yesterday, all day long. That line needs to stop letting that happen.
-
**Official 2014 ALCS Thread**
Omg, a local story proves that KAUFMANN STADIUM IS THE LOUDEST I HAVE EVER HEARD BECAUSE ARROWHEAD IS
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 08:09 AM) He clearly pays off the officials. dont be mad bro. you can R-E-L-A-X now
-
**Official 2014 ALCS Thread**
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 07:57 AM) The Royals are in danger of getting too cocky. Of course, no team has ever come back after losing the first two at home to take a best of 7, but anything's possible this year. With Guthrie and Vargas going the next two games, it wouldn't be shocking if Baltimore won those two (despite Chen's terrible record against the Royals)...heck, just winning Monday puts SOME pressure back on KC. One thing's for sure. Baltimore HAS to score early to quiet that crowd, because it might be the loudest a baseball stadium has ever gotten. Getting out to a 3-0 or 4-0 lead is paramount. If/when the game gets played due to the impending rainshowers. LMAO
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (farmteam @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 07:50 AM) LT. Duh. I knew that. Keep forgetting about Bushrod being out because im not used to it
-
Revisiting Eaton/Santiago trade
I cant imagine Eaton jaking it and not running out a ground ball. he must have really hated the coaching staff
-
2014 TV thread
the opening scene of Walking Dead was insane. The director clearly has decided that we are getting a bloodbath now, people and zombies alike
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Jake @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 07:02 AM) PFF Bears Highlights Top Bears O yesterday: Jay Cutler (+6.6 overall, +6.4 pass) Roberto Garza (+3.6 overall, +2.9 run block) Brandon Marshall (+2.1 overall, +1.8 pass) Worst Bears O yesterday: Jordan Mills (-6.1 overall, -3.8 pass block) Santonio Holmes (-1.3, -1.0 penalties) Michael Ola (-1.1 overall, -2.3 pass block) Top Bears D yesterday: Stephen Paea (+2.9 overall, +1.7 run defense) Jared Allen (+2.0 overall, +2.0 pass rush) Tim Jennings (+1.2 overall, +1.0 pass coverage) Worst Bears D: N/A Nobody had a meaningfully below 0 grade. Let that soak in for a second... Bears team O ranks 5th in NFL in cumulative grade. Cleveland (!!) is number 1, on the strength of fantastic line play. Bears D is 13th. Bears ST ranks 31st, edging out Lovie's Bucs I dont remember Holmes penalty, was it a false start? hold? And Ola, which position was he playing on the line? Curious where they rotated him, he has been jack of all trades
-
2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 10:25 PM) Kyyle, Q...brief description of The Defenders? Had to look it up myself. Looks like a lesser Avengers, core members are Hulk, Sub-Mariner(Namor) and Dr Strange.
-
**Official 2014 NLCS Games thread**
Rosenthal with quite a meltdown
-
2014 Films Thread
- Washington Football Franchise team name discussion
@redskinsfacts and the deadspin article blasting it are hilarious- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
The field at Philly looks like s***- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I think something was wrong with Toilolo's arm or wrist. He kept holding it funny after each drop. And Roddy White got blasted by Mundy, I don't think he was right after that. Fuller, goddamn. They are putting that kid against stars, not secondary receivers. And he is WINNING- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 06:41 PM) Is that the Falcons being bad though? Even if they are bad, The offense is good and should be able to exploit bad LBs. The Bears D did play well- 2014-2015 NFL Football thread
The Bears just won that game with Sharpton, Jones and Greene as LBs. Think about that - Washington Football Franchise team name discussion