Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Wtf channel is Cardinals Dodgers? I am not liking this widespread channel distribution of these games. FoxSports 1 and 2, tbs, espn. Damnit all
  2. Asdrubal Cabrera and Matt Williams tossed. This ump is really pissing the Nats off
  3. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Oct 4, 2014 -> 07:33 PM) Going to see Gone Girl tonight. Watched American Psycho last night thinking it was the prequel to Bates Motel. Apparently just "Psycho" is the prequel. Anyway, what a weird, f***ed up movie. I can't say I liked it, because it never really had much of a point, but it was entertaining for sure. Lol yea, American Psycho is not connected to Psycho. It is, however, connected to The Rules of Attraction. Christian Bales character in American Psycho is James Van Der Beeks older brother. And yea, the movie is really weird
  4. @JeffPassan: Albert Pujols has seven years, $189M left on his deal. Josh Hamilton has three years, $83M. Pujols is in constant pain. Hamilton is a ghost.
  5. QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Oct 4, 2014 -> 10:50 AM) Brace yourself for a KC - STL World Series I would root like hell for KC if that happened
  6. So my vacuum broke, and since I am going to Menards anyways I searched their site for vacuum prices. This is the first page of my search
  7. Littlehurts second favorite team has a little mojo going
  8. So apparently Rob Bironas had a .218 BAC when he crashed his car a month ago and died http://deadspin.com/report-rob-bironas-was...e-of-1642310130
  9. Now Asdrubal Cabrera! 3-2 Giants in the 7th
  10. Holy shot to the moon Bryce Harper
  11. kind of funny when you think about how Verlander said that Oakland made the Lester trade so they could compete with the Tigers, yet Oakland didnt get out of the wildcard game and Detroit looking like they arent gonna get out of the first round.
  12. IIRC it is not uncommon for people with a concussion to return to physical activity, and have the symptoms return
  13. QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Oct 3, 2014 -> 11:26 AM) I would like CarGo I know he's hurt at times but he's good. he is hurt a lot more than "at times". The most games he has played in one season is 145. This is his career games played 2014 70 games 2013 110 games 2012 135 games 2011 127 games 2010 145 games 2009 89 games 2008 85 games the guy is only 28 years old and has missed a tremendous amount of time to injuries already
  14. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 3, 2014 -> 10:27 AM) That was a fun game to watch. How is the area reaction to a playoff loss like this? When the Sox lost to the Angels in 05, it was just a kick in the gut and radio/tv was so down about it.
  15. So the bears are being weird about Bushrod. There are rumors he got rolled up on in practice, but Trestman was really strange about it. And then the added dimension of him having a ambulance and firetruck at his house yesterday before practice, which was termed a false alarm and "non medical emergency" call.
  16. Aoki is being quite a troll to the Angels, lol.
  17. New York is gonna be so pissed It's gonna be held at the Auditorium Theater in Roosevelt University
  18. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 2, 2014 -> 02:39 PM) I have a sneaking suspicion that Bushrod will be out for the year or a very extended period of time. I hope you are wrong.
  19. QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Oct 2, 2014 -> 02:37 PM) How the hell did Gonzalez name get brought up? Writers are just like politicians. They spew nonsense in their own words to get the followers to, well, follow along. They all regurgitate the same crap, just in their own words and opinions. IMO, having a favorite sports writer is like having a favorite politician, pointless. Anyhoo. Anyone have scouting on Tomas? I'm not a member of baseball america. All I know is he is 23, RH, has power and not as good as Abreu. He didnt, I brought it up, he is a beat writer who was actually good at his job, and didnt throw a bunch of s*** at the wall to see what stuck. Kind of the anti levine
  20. I feel like recently the bears have started playing the Injury report game.
  21. I thought they were eventually looking at Long moving to LT
  22. QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Oct 2, 2014 -> 02:17 PM) You completely missed the point... No, I got it. I just think you should be wishing for Gonzalez to come back
  23. QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Oct 2, 2014 -> 02:09 PM) Once again, Levine regurgitating what's already known and been written about. Good grief that idiot needs to go away! Any chance we can combine Levine with Danks in a trade? Reading Levine's crap just makes me miss Mariotti, and I can't stand Mariotti! Mariotti and Levine dont have comparable jobs at all. Levine is a beat reporter, Mariotti is a columnist/opinion spewer. they dont do anything similar at all, except write for a newspaper. Well, they used to both write for a newspaper.
  24. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Oct 2, 2014 -> 02:06 PM) I don't think it was luck, it took some skill to make those picks, especially the first two, but if the argument is "well the Bears did it against Kap, so they can do it against Cam," you have to factor into that mistakes and poor decisions. If Cam plays well and makes good decisions, the same defense is going to get shredded (see: last week). but if the reasoning for your argument is "pray for unforced turnovers" then you have to acknowlege that the turnovers werent unforced, and actually were the result of good play.
  25. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 2, 2014 -> 01:25 PM) It'd be awesome if Heyman could get full creative control at one of these companies, just don't let him run the business part. he would be a great GM again. I wish WWE would have the balls to put him up against Bischoff in Smackdown and RAW as GMs

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.