Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2013-14 off season player movement thread
QUOTE (Boogua @ Dec 21, 2013 -> 04:47 PM) I've been drinking, but did Shin soo choo just get 130 million. I think i misread that The alcohol is correct, 130 million
-
Internet company PR rep tweets offensive joke, goes viral
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Dec 21, 2013 -> 04:22 PM) Just more confused than anything. White people don't get aids? South Africa has a high rate of AIDS, and black Africans take up a large portion of it QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 21, 2013 -> 04:23 PM) I'm more confused as to why I should care. You don't have to
-
Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread
Bowl season begins with a guy who might now have a job tomorrow http://deadspin.com/is-this-colorado-state...f***-1487838727
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Any NFC north predictions for tomorrow? Packers/Lions lose, Bears win/clinch Packers, Bears win, Lions lose Bears, Packers lose, Lions win Any other variation?
-
Internet company PR rep tweets offensive joke, goes viral
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4482502 Even if you find it funny(which undoubtedly some people will), you really have to wonder what this girl was thinking when she hit "tweet" and this bad boy flew out to the public.
-
2013-14 off season player movement thread
Boras lost him 10 million bucks
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=10175907 Brooklyn loses Lopez for the season
-
2013 Films Thread
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/20/showbiz/movi....html?c=showbiz Interesting discussion topic. Basically this director is pissed that his teen comedy film "GBF" is getting a rated R from the MPAA when it has no F bombs, violence and nude scenes but films like The Dark Knight Rises get PG13 ratings while they contain swearing and violence.
-
What should the White Sox do at closer?
QUOTE (Reddy @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 11:55 PM) I would punch a baby if we sign Chris Perez. Perez would punch the baby for you. He is just that kind of a guy
-
2013-2014 NHL thread
That logo looks ironed on
-
Sports Media Discussion
- NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 08:28 PM) I guess the question is how many draft spots are at stake here. Some people think we can somehow become a top 3 worst team/beat the odds in the lottery. Others see the difference between our ceiling and our floor to be about 4-5 positions, with the top position or two being the playoffs. Why not sacrifice a couple draft spots for some playoff fun, especially when you give young guys like Jimmy and Snell some precious developmental time? Well, it all depends on whether you think you're just trading a couple of spots down to do it. Are you watching the same games I am? This team is totally free falling- NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Waygodai @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 07:55 PM) No, no, no perish the thought Kyle --- having fun at a sports event??? That's unpossible! Fun, competition, sudden surges in endorphins, serotonin, dopamine, chatting up a random hottie.... are the most diabolical inventions since the beach balls and the Wave. Im totes for the tank now, my man. Just wait til we get Wiggins AND Randle AND Exum next year, plus Eddie Curry and Tyson Chandler? Suh-weet! Think of the wicked starting line-up we could field on xbox by 2062, at latest... sick! No way Bron-Bron, Chuckles or Big Aristotle couldn ignore the Bulls on Twitter then! Not like Bron-Bron or Brian Westbrook could awkwardly step on someone's foot tomorrow or whatever and suddenly the field is wide-open again, either... Solid argument broseph. Let's go ahead and get the 8th seed stomping this June so we can extend NBA draft hell and hope Lebron breaks his ankle. But hey, it will be fun watching the Heat or Pacers steam roll this bunch of bench players. Totes. And just so you are clear on my stance, I am not enjoying this season, I do not like te Bulls losing and I hate watching them lose, but this core/team has hit its expiration date and changes are needed.- Sports Media Discussion
QUOTE (ptatc @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 04:35 PM) I helped him with one of his "comebacks". I helped him after a knee surgery. I heard he is a pretty good guy outside of the ring when you get to know him- NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 03:52 PM) Lmao, J4L was Greg's biggest defender for a long time. I'll give you a hint, Kyyle alluded to him on the last page. Its not RZZZA- 2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 03:29 PM) But based on Mexsoxfan's logic, Briggs will likely be very rusty and ineffective after not playing for so long. Or maybe that only applies to other teams and not Bears players. *shrugs* I dont doubt Rodgers could come back and be very good to great right away, at all. I am kind of worried about Briggs with "speed of the game", but I think his true benefit is both taking Greene off the field and makign sure Bostic is in the right spot on the field.- 2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 02:37 PM) Cause the Bears were a great run defense this year before he got hurt. True but they were running Landon Cohen and some other guy i cant remember at the moment out there instead of Ratliff and Paea. So the middle is a little more stout than it was- NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Waygodai @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 02:38 PM) Hooole up, playa just cuz I refuse to partake in the ongoing Tanker orgy & happen to like Deng as a 3rd option at 10-12 mill or whatever he’s currently making. doesn’t mean I would mind one bit Bulls let him go or traded Deng for a big-upside prospect -- and this is where, again, it’s important for Bulls scouts & coaches to have credibility, because if Bulls are in the lottery in this pathetic East, it will have meant the organization is fundamentally F’d because those responsible for talent-evaluation & development, are utterly incompetent. Double-yay for 5 percent chance at Wiggins or Jabari, though! No worries broham, I wouldn’t give too much credence to these reports, anyway. I have a feeling they are just saying this to keep several parties calm with the status-quo, or perhaps to send message to prospective trade partners that the price for Deng wouldn’t be as low as they would hope, that he is a valued part of Bulls future plans. While telling the casual $$$-paying Bulls fans that they are not tanking the season, afterall. Who knows what the exact motivation is. So much can change between now and next summer, as Bulls unfortunately experienced in last 2 years. Deng may want too much $$$. Deng’s Achilles may scare Reinsdorf off; Butler and Snell with increased playing time, may take that next step up and make Deng expendable. Or Luol may revert back to his old tunnel-vision self and start ball-handling & chucking too much, thereby pissing off Thibs and the FO, which, in turn, would start a media war with Deng’s camp…. cue ugly divorce. And if everyone keeps going down with injuries, and Bulls top draft pick next year despite Thibs best efforts to win..... that'd be OK, too. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to Triple Yay for playoffs in the UC this year broham! Amirite?- 2013 Films Thread
Looking forward to bringing my kids to How to Train Your Dragon 2, the new trailer looks good- 2013 Video Game Thread
QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 02:26 PM) Just ordered an Ouya, curious to see what this thing will be able to do. Towerfall and Knightmare Tower are supposed to be excellent games- Sox should trade for Samardzija
McCarthy really hasnt remained healthy anywhere he has been. His Oakland season was cut short by a freak injury, but last year he missed a while with the Dbacks- 2013-14 off season player movement thread
QUOTE (balfanman @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 12:04 PM) I will disagree a little here. I admit that I didn't watch Bonds all that often because, well quite frankly he sickened me. The times that I did watch him I was amazed that he didn't hit a lot more than he did. It definitely seemed that the umpires were ordered to not call a strike on him unless it was right down the heart of the plate. Uncle Bud was trying to bring fans back to the game after the strike and gave Bonds every opportunity to hit as many as he could. If I was a pitcher I think that I would of aimed it right at his swollen noggin, I would of probably been the "hero" of most baseball purists. He got 120 intentional walks that season. LMAO, that is just ridiculous- Sports Media Discussion
QUOTE (woods of ypres @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 12:57 PM) really? No i was joking. I tuned in late, but it seems like rehab from what they are talking about- 2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 12:52 PM) I think they are being overly cautious because it's Aaron Rodgers. I don't think they want to gamble with any sort of long term damage. I doubt he plays the rest of the season, unless they make the playoffs. Even if playoffs are on the line next week?- 2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 12:13 PM) It's not offical yet, but Flynn is starting for the Packers on Sunday. Rodgers still not taking first team reps. do you think this is overly cautious care because Flynn has been winning, or do you think something else is going on - NBA Thread 2013-2014