Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 16, 2013 -> 09:23 AM) He had a 102.2 QBR. He played quite damn well. Pretty awesome considering his first half QBR was 73. I am pretty sure he was 15/15 throwing to Alshon and both Bennetts
-
2014 Cubs Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Dec 16, 2013 -> 01:38 AM) Interesting about the new t.v. contract. It can't be for Comcast, because that one expires in 2019 (along with the White Sox deal). WGN? When do the White Sox come up for a new deal with WGN? Rumor is Cubs want to start their own network similar to YES, I believe partnering with Comcast
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 16, 2013 -> 05:43 AM) I can't find the exact breakdown right now but in like 29 second half plays, they had 7 runs and 22 passes. Are you kidding me? Garrett should face the most blame. @seankjensen: “@HubbuchNYP: Accountability. RT @newyscruggs: "Bill [Callahan] calls the plays," Jason Garrett, on the playcalling at the end of the game.” Garrett passed the buck
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Watching sportsnet central break down the Bears game. Both the crack toss to Forte for 22 yards and Michael Bushs 40 yard touchdown were things of beauty, the downfield blocking was just awesome
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 15, 2013 -> 06:43 PM) It isn't Romo, it's the Cowboys. This is what they do. Romo has no control over it. The Cowboys will just never be good. He absolutely has part in it. He throws some horrendous interceptions. I'm not absolving the defense, but Romo has a part in it that is controllable by him. All that said, Jason Garrett WTf is wrong with you. Throwing the ball around instead of running Murray late in th 4th quarter
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Romo-ed
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 15, 2013 -> 05:45 PM) Are the Cowboys really going to Cowboy this game? This is why I thought those points in the first half left on the field were significant. About to be a 5 point game
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Dallas is leaving a lot of points on the field
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
I love those Bears WR gloves with the C logo in the palm.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
The NFC North and East could hinge on next Sunday nights game
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Huge bears chant The defense wasn't great, but Cameron and Gordon were absolute non-factors. Well, until that play just now
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 15, 2013 -> 03:02 PM) They need to stop that end-around with Jeffery, it hasn't worked since early in the year. It worked last week against the cowboys
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
How do you stop that man? I just don't know
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
f***ing TIMEOUTS!!!!!!
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
f***
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Alright, turnovers and pick 6s are even
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Beast mode Marshall
-
Official Boxing Thread
http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/oh-hello...74/@Sean-Newell
-
2013 Films Thread
The director of Fast and Furious 7 is considering using Paul Walkers brother Cody as a stand in for his part. I see that as an epic fail
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
Italian Beef in the crockpot all day. My house smells like awesome
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Dec 14, 2013 -> 12:38 PM) Why would you hate being able to watch more games? It throws me off, always forget the game is on. Sunday and Monday are nfl football days for me, it's just ingrained in my brain
-
Steubenville Rape Case
I agree that is horrific, but I don't know how this applies to the Steubenville rape case
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
I hated NFL Saturday games, unless it was playoff games.
-
Floyd Signs W/Braves (1yr deal)
Headline: "Unknown team ready to be frustrated by hanging curveballs and inconsistent results"
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 13, 2013 -> 02:13 PM) What awful shows are you forced to watch because of your significant other or children? Mine is Project Runway. I've been watching it so long with my wife that I actually enjoy it now. My wife watches the trashiest of trashy reality tv, thank god we have multiple TVs in the house. Kardashians, Real Housewives, The Challenge(YES ITS f***ING TRASHY I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK), Real World, Shahs of Sunset, Survivor, Big Brother. I can tolerate the Survivors and Big Brothers, and I watch Top Chef with her, but i run and hide when the other crap is on. I would prefer to watch Spongebob and Adventure time with Jakob. My daughter watches the Nick and Disney shows, Labrats, Victorious, shows like that. But she watches them in her own room.