Everything posted by kev211
-
Neal Cotts
I think Neal should continue to relieve untill the end of the year and if he likes realiving he could keep doing that. If he wants to start then he needs another pitch and needs to work on throwing alot of pitches. Remeber he hasent started a gamee for 2 years so he has probaly lost alot of staminia.
-
6/14/05 Game Thread
QUOTE(sayitanitso @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 12:11 PM) Yeah, just as whitesoxin' said, he is either going to go 8 innings or not do as well. We should have a chance against him, it just matters if he is on or off his game tonight. If shaun estes can throw a great game agaist us, imagine what vazquez can do.
-
6/14/05 Game Thread
Hopefully El Duque can pitch a great game with no mistakes and Vazquez can show us why he has a 4.39era. Lets hope the offense wakes up too.
-
Who wil win the NBA CHampionship?
Pistens, call me crazy but they still have a shot they must win the next 3 games they have at home though.
- Jose Canseco
-
White Sox Come to Terms With Broadway
O god he coudnt even throughout the first pitch Im glad to see they signed him so soon.
-
Quick question
I remeber seeing a hermy one, I also slightly remeber not sure though that I saw a HE GONE one.
-
Help Needed
I would immediatly trade Huff he hasent done anything special this year and I would also trade johnson he has been ok but not as good as the others. I would also possibly trade one of you bigger firstbaseman for a great pitcher and possibly a shortstop.
-
Another trade idea
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 12:47 AM) I don't want to move Uribe's bat out of this lineup. I see him as an extremely important player to this team. He hits the ball to all fields, has good power and can run. I agree if Uribe can get hot!
-
Another trade idea
QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 12:42 AM) Let me ask you a question. Would you care for that 3rd year if this deal gave you that peace of mind that it would make it that much easier to make it to the WS> Plus we wouldnt have to worry about Uribes offense for the next 2 years and a half.
-
Another trade idea
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 12:34 AM) The 3 years is a deal breaker for sure, especially in Kenny's mind. Wow his contract is that big, isnt he going to retire soon.
-
Another trade idea
I like the idea alot! The giants would be willing to trade vizquel, because he dosent have much years left in him and there not going to win this year so they would trade there old people to get rid of salery and get some young people. Plus, vizquel might ask to be traded to a contender because he hasent won in a few years. This has a much better chance of happening then chavez, a-rod, and cabera, but if vizquel wantes to play for the sox woudnt he have just signed with them in the offseason. ...and I woudnt be surprised if KW asked alomar to unretire and play for us lol seeing how much he loves him lol.
-
AAP: Leo Daigle
He is really tearing it up why dont they move him to double A.
-
Do you think the Sox should
QUOTE(Cubs Suck23 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:58 PM) has their been any rumors in chicago about the Sox making a trade since Marte is injured. he supposed to be able to pitch tonight
-
Do you think the Sox should
QUOTE(Southside hitmen @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:32 PM) make a trade for Jason Schmidt according to several SF newspapers. Several players are on the block including Moises Alou We dont need another starter
-
what to say to some stupid cub fan
just say 42-20 every time he says it
-
Nats win 10th ballgame in a row.
Go Nats
-
6/12 Game Thread - Garcia vs Lawrence
QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 06:42 PM) Kind of weird to say, and also a small sample, but Everett has looked better than Dye in RF this year to me. Sadly your almost right
-
1959 reunion for sox-dodgers game?
Lets go get some revenge too.
- Happy Birthday danman31!
-
Does your White Sox Fandomaffect you Fantasy Team?
I dont pick sox players usually, but i got lucky this year someone traded me Garland for Drese. Look how that turned out!
-
Orlando Hernandez
Wow, that is unbelivably good
-
Cliff Politte
Awesome sig either way
-
6/12 Game Thread - Garcia vs Lawrence
Who walks timo? He is an easy out!
-
6/12 Game Thread - Garcia vs Lawrence
When fredy starts to get hit he always turns it up a notch and shuts doen the other team.