Everything posted by kev211
- Bill and Hillary joke.
-
Sox @ Padres 6/10/05 Game Thread
QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 08:06 PM) Sorry not to read the other pages, but what channel is the game on? I can not seem to find it, and since its 8:06 Im starting to need help. SB Starts at 9 on csn
-
SoxTalk Useless Trivia Game
QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 06:13 PM) Yeah, i was still waiting for part III of that last question. Obviosly there was a typo
-
NCAA Football 2006
QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 07:39 PM) there hasn't been one thing that has made me want a gamecube. i only have a ps2, but my roomate had an xbox and it was pretty cool Playstation is all I need
-
Sox @ Padres 6/10/05 Game Thread
Will this game ever start lol. Im sick of waiting.
-
ATO:Honel Taken Off 40-Man, All-Star Announcements
QUOTE(danman31 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 05:37 PM) ATO: Honel Taken Off 40-Man, All-Star Announcements Honel out righted to Birmingham RHP Kris Honel was out righted to AA Birmingham today in what could be a set up move to allow someone else on the 40-man roster for the Sox. Either a guy like Jamie Burke or Greg Norton will be put on the 40-man in order to be the backup 1st baseman or a trade could be in the works where extra room on the 40-man was needed. The White Sox 40-man roster currently stands at 39. more... I woudnt be surprised if KW has a trade in the works. He always does stuff early.
-
NCAA Football 2006
Looks good cant wait till it comes out. I like the the idea fo you starting off at highschool and having ot get boticed by scouts.
-
Twins - Dodgers series
QUOTE(Winnin Ugly @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 05:10 PM) Lets go LA. hopefully we can have a 5 1/2 game lead after tonight We still have the beat the pads there not as easy as the indians and rockies!
-
Best Geico commerical
QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 04:55 PM) My friend and I were having a discussion today. What is the best Geico Insurance commerical I say its 'Tiny House' (the fake reality tv show) He says the squirrel causing the car crash. We ended to agree to disagree But what is your favorite Geico commerical? That tiny house one got old really fast. I like the cave man one the best.
-
SoxTalk Useless Trivia Game
I guess he got tired of making a new question everynight. Or maybe his computer is having problems like he says everytime a question is late.
-
Owner of heavethehawk.com
QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 04:24 PM) So what other dirt can we come together and dig up on this guy...... Unpaid taxes? Credit Score? Raging case of Herpes? I like the idea of egging his house and spraying "You can put it on the bored" on his garage idea said early in this thread best. Id do it in a heartbeat.
-
Kelly Dransfeldt?
QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 03:20 PM) He's now doing adult films under the name "Lance Broadway."
-
Owner of heavethehawk.com
QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 03:07 PM) Shhhh ... don't tell anyone, but you can go to www.whois.com , plug in a domain name, hit search, and you will get all sorts of info. You know, sort of like if someone wanted to call him and tell him he's a douchebag Cub fan ... that kind of stuff. Dont you mean whois.ws
-
Owner of heavethehawk.com
QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 03:04 PM) It's so easy. Matt Cullen, Wheaton IL. Anyone know this guy? Anyone need his email address LOL?? He has to work for mariotti somehow.
-
How long have you been a Sox fan
QUOTE(mac9001 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 02:49 PM) Since late '95, early '96, which would put be at about 8-9 years old. Same but that would put me at about 6 years old.
-
My Sig
It looks like your sig is being hosted from minisotasoxfans album. Maybe he deleted your sig out of his album.
-
Rick Telander
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 01:23 AM) JHood and Lawrence Holmes 2 to 6 would be f***ing awesome. Quality radio. I would listen to that in a heartbeat. I loved the Jhood show when it was on and I also like holmes sunday night show both of them in one show would be awesome!
-
seriously, mods I don't get it.
Ive only been here a week and this is the best sox forum I have been to. I have felt welcomed here as I am sure most newbies have. With this thread and the announcement at the top by heads saying that the quality of this site has gone down has upset me, because from my first week here I noticed this is a great site. If this is how it is how good it is in its bad state, then it must be awesome in its good state!
-
"Secret's out: Leadoff men back in vogue"
QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 10:37 PM) I wish we had simply traded Paulie instead for Pods. We would not have to get Dye that way, and we could have simply signed a Timo Martinez kinda 1B. Lee in LF, Rowand in CF, Pods in RF and Everett as reserve OF/DH. Maybe we could have played Everett at 1B by letting Paulie go too.... Didnt the sox get dye before they made the trade?
-
Heave the Hawk Conglomeration Thread
QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 10:19 PM) I just looked at it. Three 20 something guys who probably are pissed they didn't get their email read by Hawk and DJ. Like wow, dude, too bad. Go put your baseball cap on backwards. They don't have the guts to identify themselves. Nice way to call somebody out, not. Put up a website, tell Mac Jurko and Harry about it and then hide behind an email address. Granted I like Harrelson but even if I didn't, these guys are still dirtbags. Take a look at their link buttons - they claim the entire Athletic nation despises Harrelson and to "prove" it, they link to some A's forum where two guys get upset because Harrelson called the White Sox "the good guys" in a game vs. the A's. Further, they say Harrelson has always been a douche bag, and to "prove" that, they link to Baseball History's brief bio of Harrelson's playing career. Lastly, they say even Tom Paciorek hates Harrelson (which I do believe they are on bad terms) and proves that by reprinting a thread from WSI where one of the posters there met Paciorek in the Atlanta airport and shot the breeze with him for 1/2 hour. I can hardly wait for the next installment of their Woodward and Bernstein investigative reporting. And what a surprise, guess what ... they'll be selling T-shirts saying Heave The Hawk. Hide behind blurry pictures and don't identify yourselves, but oh by the way please send us money. Yeah right. Even if you hate the job Harrelson does, anybody who buys a t-shirt from these hit and run clowns should have his head examined. These three goofs are the real douchebags in this case.
-
Heave the Hawk Conglomeration Thread
That site has a horrible forum too. Soxtalk is much better.
-
Heave the Hawk Conglomeration Thread
QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 10:02 PM) Might be Kotex Boy too...
-
Twins - Dbacks series
cmon dbacks
-
"Secret's out: Leadoff men back in vogue"
QUOTE(TLAK @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 09:28 PM) I agree you could have gotten Pods for less, but it wasn't a one for one. Vizcaino and the ton of budget that turned into El Duke need to be considered. To compare speeders and bashers I like to use total bases + steals - caught steals because if the basher hits a double or more he doesn't HAVE to steal 2nd. CLee 132 + 7 - 1 = 138 Pods 62 + 31 - 9 = 84 Carlos is an offensive force, the White Sox gave up a lot to get they guys above and the trade helped both teams. If you look at it this way for giving up carlos we got pods, viz, duque, aj, and gooch. We would have never gotten duque, aj, and gooch without losing Lee's salery.
-
Twins cryin about the Sox Schedule
QUOTE(southsider17 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 03:39 PM) I don't see a clear advantage either way. If you look at the record there the same but common the cubs are most likely going to end up with a better record then them.