Twins - Dodgers series

Yoda

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 11:17 AM)
Hasn't Penny been throwing the ball well?

Go out and get 'em, Penny.  :bang

Last appearance: 5.1 IP 11 H 5 R 5 ER 1 BB 3 SO

... and got the W.

QUOTE(Yoda @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 09:34 AM)
Last appearance: 5.1 IP 11 H 5 R 5 ER 1 BB 3 SO

... and got the W.

The Dogers as a whole have been a really wierd beast this season. They have the talent to get as hot as anyone, but then they keep making themselves look like fools in other cases.

Their biggest problems have probably been inconsistent starting pitching and infield defense, which is exactly what people would have predicted when Depodesta put this team on the field. And when defense is a problem and you've got Izturis at short, that's saying something.

The Twins are a far better team than the Dodgers. I don't think that LA has to face Santana, which is lucky for them, but the Twins will probably pile on quite a few runs onto the Dodgers, several of them unearned. The Dodgers best hope is that they can figure out the Twins' pitching staff. They'll need to outscore the Twinkies, because I doubt they're going to outpitch them.

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 10:53 AM)
should be a good matchup too bad bradley is on the DL

I'd also say too bad Jose is on the DL for the Dodgers...if anyone knows the Twinkies around there, it'd be him. Plus, he's hitting like .290 career against Mays and .333 career against Silva, with 9 hr off those 2 (and he has 5 career blasts of Radke, the Sunday starter, although he only hit .243 against him).

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 09:59 PM)
I'd also say too bad Jose is on the DL for the Dodgers...if anyone knows the Twinkies around there, it'd be him.  Plus, he's hitting like .290 career against Mays and .333 career against Silva, with 9 hr off those 2 (and he has 5 career blasts of Radke, the Sunday starter, although he only hit .243 against them).

Only?! ONLY?!?!?! That's fantastic for the Hose...