Everything posted by kev211
-
Sox @ Padres 6/11 Official Game Thread
QUOTE(ReinsdorfSucks @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 09:15 PM) wow pk and jd looked REALLY BAD When dont they look bad
-
Sox @ Padres 6/11 Official Game Thread
Nice job scott
-
Tyson/McBride
QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 08:59 PM) Anyone interested in or watching this fight? Probably gonna be a laugher but you never know which Mike Tyson will show up. No, im not gunna give up 50 bucks to watch a washed up Tyson. I bet he goes 2 rounds possibly 3 before his body gives up on him.
-
Sox @ Padres 6/11 Official Game Thread
QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 08:30 PM) I think Timo's lost a little on his blowjob. he hasnt been on in a while. LMFAO
-
Sox @ Padres 6/11 Official Game Thread
QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 08:56 PM) 5 minutes till gametime. (theme to rocky starts playing repeatedly through my head in annoying fashion) Is there a pick to click section around here? I have Podsednik In the contest section hurry before the game starts.
-
Sox @ Padres 6/11 Official Game Thread
QUOTE(gettysburg32 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 08:49 PM) If the Sox win tonight, which Sunday option would be more horrifying? Frank at 1B or Timo at 1B? :puke Defiantly Frank I woudnt want him to get hurt again.
-
Colorado Rockies Draft... OOPS!
lmao I feel sorry for the kid though he gets drafted and all his hopes and dreams come true only to be crushed, because the rockies made a mistake.
-
potential gold glovers?
QUOTE(mmmmmbeeer @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 07:36 PM) What about big Juan? Off the top of my head, Miggy Tejada would pretty much be his only competition. Jeter is good but, defensively, I'll take Juan any day. I doubt it his defense is preety good, but I think he has alot of errors this year. He is very solid defensive player but when he makes an error he usually makes another one, because he lost his composure I guess. Like that time in toronto when he had like 2 or 3 errors in one inning.
-
I hope the Cubs get rained out all weekend
QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 09:25 AM) The funniest part would be if it was rained out, all the people who paid $500 a ticket would only get back face value
-
Want Minnesota to fold and go away?
QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 11:57 AM) The Twins aren't going anywhere folks. If they don't win the AL Central, I see them taking the Wildcard. If they win the al central, do you see the sox taking the wildcard?
-
JON FOCKING GARLAND
QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 01:40 AM) dont get me wrong, i love garland. but for me, you cant get any more consistant than burhle. i think that by seasons end, burhle will have the better ERA and record, probably not by much, but there you have it. burhle's durability is invaluable. Maybe a better era, but i doubt he would have a better record.
-
Want Minnesota to fold and go away?
I agree there needs to be some pressure on the sox to suceed. If they got to far behind too, and the sox quit that might start them in one of those slumps they cant get out of and that would be bad.
-
still doubt timo in the utility role, haters?
QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:42 AM) i did. and i dont think im doing anything wrong. sorry i dont agree with your trade ideas. i'll try harder from now on to agree with everything you say. You dont have to agree just dont go crazy on your opions when your new here. I know this because im only a week old and not to many people hate me, at least i dont think so.
-
JON FOCKING GARLAND
QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:38 AM) s***, our entire starting staff could go. Everbody but el duque I know he is 7-1 but he has pitched like he should be atleast 3-4.
-
New Soxtalk Banner?
It looks awesome knightni
- Twins - Dodgers series
-
JON FOCKING GARLAND
QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:31 AM) I think Hermanson will be a "STRETCH". I just don't see him getting any love from the manager... He does have 1.00 era and he is 15/15 in save oppurtunities.
-
Twins - Dodgers series
YES DODGERS RULE!
-
still doubt timo in the utility role, haters?
You can say timo is awesome and clutch but the truth is timo is more clutch for the other team then he is the sox.
-
still doubt timo in the utility role, haters?
QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:23 AM) have faith in the timo. in game 7 of the world series this year, he will hit another bloop single to win the game with 2 out in the 9th. then you will have to eat your words. haha! What makes you think were going to the world series the season is only over 1/3.
-
Sox @ Padres 6/11 Official Game Thread
QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:21 AM) Mark Buerhle (7-1, 3.55 ERA) takes the hill against Tim Stauffer (1-2, 4.55 ERA). The Sox are on a 4 game winning streak this road trip, so lets make it 5. The pitching mathup look great on paper, now we just needa play the game and win.
-
Twins - Dodgers series
whats happening
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#
QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:16 AM) yeah about time timo got something said about him that wasnt a blatant slam, though i detect sarcasm. but i will ignore it cause then it supports me! timo, baby. dont hate. What is it with you and Timo lol. Are you in his and ozzies circle
-
still doubt timo in the utility role, haters?
QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:12 AM) what's timo's average again? his actual average is .206,.4 off from what I originally said.
-
Around The Majors
QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:11 AM) Arizona has just completed blowing an 11-2 lead maybe slightly news worthy. The comeback team: Kansas City definitely makes this worth reporting. It's now 11-11. The royals under buddy bell aint that bad.