Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. If we are to believe the reports from the time, they offered $100 million to Tanaka.
  2. This is going to be Soxtalk if the Manny deal gets done.
  3. In terms of Twitter trolling everything she said was pretty mild too. It isn't like one of the nutjobs recommending suicide or going after his family to cross a line.
  4. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WEGNER?!?!
  5. Yeah. He is going to punt on $250 million because he didn't get 325,000,001.
  6. Soxtalk and F everyone else.
  7. But wait, there's more!
  8. Now there is a name I wouldn't expect to have sports leads.
  9. Mostly because it is terrible.
  10. Nah, you're right. It's been too long. I think the font got me.
  11. I told you he was going for Scarface. He is a deadringer for Manny Ribera.
  12. WE JUST CAN'T WIN!
  13. And yes, it is a BoyzIIMen reference
  14. I hear that Taipei is hot right now.
  15. WE ARE FAMILY, I'VE GOT ALL MY INLAWS WITH ME!!!
  16. His physical consists of the following "Dial the phone to Manny Machado and get him to agree to a contract with the Chicago White Sox."
  17. I was really close. Though I will say, I won't count the Yankees out until the ink dries on the contract.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.