Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. And Soxtalk, you're welcome.
  2. Longer than the period between the last two Cubs World Series wins?
  3. They should considering the NBA gets twice as many playoff teams. Even then, I wouldn't bet on it.
  4. The Bulls are the Cleveland Browns of the NBA.
  5. An interesting read and detailed breakdown of Gonzalez.
  6. And I wouldn't mind stretching that deal out over 12 years versus the 8-10 most originally thought $350 million would pay for.
  7. I trust you'll understand the reference to another Scottish tragedy without my having to name the play.
  8. The final season of Series of Unfortunate Events was spectacular. It was a great series all around. Neal Patrick Harris was incredible. Even as a big fan, this was my favorite role ever for him.
  9. If true, that would be one helluva mystery team.
  10. A couple of more to keep an eye on...
  11. This of worth keeping an eye on.
  12. I would go with the Dag Kittlaus who created Siri and graduated 6 years ahead of me at the same high school as the most famous person from City, but hey, you are 5000 miles from here, so I am sure you know better. If you are older, you could also go with Don Larsen, Abe Gibron, John Parry, or Anne Baxter.
  13. I am going to record as saying I am right there with you. From the very first Dan Clark post, my belief fell into the idea that he had no reason to lie, and he had every reason to be accurate. That one didn't end well.
  14. Wait, Caulfield is roasting someone? We really have reached the bottom.
  15. The Nats will be in their 3rd year of overage if they go over this year, so they absolutely would be hit in the $50 million dollar range for Harper if they are indeed significantly over $300 million for an offer to him.
  16. I gonna need some independent verification from the national writers first.
  17. Holy crap, if we got that deal, I would drive Jose to the airport so fast his head would spin.
  18. Let's just settle for something more likely, such as the Sox signing a multi-hundred million dollar contract.
  19. Wow, he is finally starting to backpeddle. This is a big day.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.