Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Without Harper, sure. But I don't see them committing somewhere between $600 and $700 million to two players.
  2. Sure, but Harper is already up over $300 million from his old team if you believe the latest reports. We are probably talking $350 to $400 million to get him away from Washington.
  3. https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/5-mlb-prospects-who-could-move-quickly-in-2019/
  4. Their GM was out trolling their own teams players on twitter under anonymous accounts. THAT is embarrassing.
  5. He screenshots were broken.
  6. If you had told me in October that a thread about John Jay would have made 22 pages, I would have laughed at you
  7. I am more embarrassed that somehow we should be doing less to attract top free agent talent.
  8. The growth of FS has been insane, and a good chunk of that is directly because of your vision, hardwork, and effort Matt.
  9. If you think you are getting a 3-0 fastball you swing for the fences if you swing. That doesn't mean you are going to get it.
  10. If you don't think you can get Machado, I run out Engel and see what happens. I am OK with punting on 2019 if we don't get a whale. But if the Sox really think this could help them standout from the crowd for Machado, you do it. Why wouldn't you do literally everything you think you can do to win this? I mean it shows the White Sox have done their research on the guy and seem to understand who and what he likes. It is worth taking a chance on impressing Manny.
  11. Yep, if he sucks, over the side he goes into the ocean and into Caulfield "remember when" lore.
  12. Especially since if the Phillies or Yankees had done this, all we would hear are the Is Rick Hahn Sleeping jokes.
  13. What CF do we have that could do that and play most of the season?
  14. I am ashamed I missed this one.
  15. Sticking with the theme tonight...
  16. No, no, that is the Crocodile Rock made famous by Elton John.
  17. Stop me if you've heard this one before...
  18. Like I said one year, maybe an option. If it all falls apart, no big worry.
  19. The Kings English, not American English.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.