Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Would Davidson get claimed? I don't think he would.
  2. I remember his footwork was terrible, especially on the double play. He would also blow the routine plays on a regular basis, and then follow it up with something spectacular that no human should have made.
  3. Yeah, I didn't think about reading into it right away. Honestly at first glance I thought it was an incredible looking baseball picture. They probably took 1000's of pics to get one that perfect. Past that you can probably read into it anything you want.
  4. Maybe he just found out he checked the last box, but can't say anything about it?
  5. I am missing the implication there. Why do you think he isn't happy from the picture? I am looking at it and seeing a great split section shot of the ball in midflight into his glove. You can about read the print on the baseball. That is about as cool of a baseball pic as I have seen in a while.
  6. Eloy watch.
  7. It is also a team that got smacked by the NBA for trying to tank too hard to win only 27 games. They probably should have been more like the low 30's if they hadn't benched everyone as much as possible.
  8. Plus a pretty good top draft pick.
  9. That seems insanely low coming off of a season where they just won 27 games.
  10. Thanks for that, got the edit in.
  11. And add to that the Cuban leagues are basically worthless when it comes to teaching. We saw how fundamentally bad that Abreu, Viciedo, and Alexei were when they got here. Moncada has his own bad habits and things to learn.
  12. Wasn't he the one who basically laughed on twitter at the idea of signing with the Sox after he was drafted? If so, this is pretty awesome.
  13. So the good news is that I finally got to use this guy as a reaction.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.