Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
In Search of White Sox blogs
I forgot to include the link for those who are interested. http://whitesox.blogspot.com/
-
In Search of White Sox blogs
As I was adding relevant links to the Pick to Click site, I started adding some good Sox blogs to my list of stuff. I think I got most of the usual suspects, along with some good Sox related stuff, but if I missed your site, you would like to have your new site included, please let me know! Mike
-
86 reasons to hate the Red Sox
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...ld/050412&num=0
-
XM RADIO
QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 02:41 PM) SS2k4, I noticed XM's stock is at around 30 and Sirius is at around 5. Do you know anything about either of these stocks? Nope, I don't get to follow stocks where I am, just futures. Now ask me about OJ or Pork Belly's and I can help you out.
-
Welcome to Canada, eh
http://www.nationallampoon.com/nl/08_featu...nada/Canada.asp
-
McDonaldland
Any excuse to move this thread back to the front...
-
US troops deployment & economic impact abroad
http://www.heritage.org/Research/NationalS...ty/cda05-03.cfm
-
My how times have changed.
QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 01:52 PM) :banghead he's never, ever getting away from that. I love it. After that day, maybe he should change his name to IlliniKrushed
-
Sox-related Presents
Welcome to Soxtalk!!!!
-
My how times have changed.
QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 01:33 PM) For all the talk of Cub fans and their beer-swilling. There is no doubt that Sox fans could talk the Cub fans in a drinking contest. And in a fight, I would surely talk our shirtless, tattooed, mullet-headed fans over their flip-flop sandals and floppy hat wearing fans. And that is just the female Sox fans.
-
Kerry/Lugar might have revealed undercover agent
QUOTE(winodj @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 01:00 PM) If every media outlet said it, why can you only find it on Yahoo! Asia? Go ahead and pick at my wording all you like, but Lugar and Kerry should have their security clearences stripped for being so stupid.
-
Tickets and Parking
QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 01:06 PM) If you're him, I still wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. I know mreye, and believe me, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire either
-
Tickets and Parking
QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 12:52 PM) Is this the second straight year of bumping parking a dollar? I think it was 15 in 03, 16 in 04 and now 17? These guys increase prices more than the damn post office Yes it is. And actually I think it was $10 in 2000.
-
15 NYSE specialist indicited
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7474242/
-
Kerry/Lugar might have revealed undercover agent
QUOTE(winodj @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 12:40 PM) To be fair, they don't know if the agent that Kerry blew anyone's cover at the moment, and if he did that would be a big problem... but it provides a convenient aside for people who want to forget that UN Ambassador nominee John Bolton had a terrible confirmation hearing and might get thrown under the bus in the next couple of days. Of course they aren't going to come out and SAY that they blew their cover. The CIA is in damage control now because every media outlet just published the name of an undercover op. Its just common sense if you are going to be working with American intelligence you maintain secrecy. Then again when the Republicians did this it was a big deal, now that JFK is involved it is a back page thing on Yahoo Asia...
-
Merit increases...
QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 12:39 PM) This is exactly why I vehemently believe that unions need to regain some of their strength. Whether you are a union member or not, there presense and effectiveness affects everyone. At one point, unions were too strong. But the pendulum has swung way too far to the other side and it needs to come back toward center. Those days are gone forever. As long as there are low to no import tariffs, they will just go overseas. They don't need the American worker like they used to in the early 20th century.
-
Merit increases...
QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 12:37 PM) Hard times, hard market, everyone is pinching pennies. You've got that one right. Its hard to even find leads in the futures/equities markets, unless you are willing to cold call and sell crap.
-
Louisville forward Garcia to enter NBA draft
I see Teyshawn Price when I look at Garcia. If he ends up in the right system he might do something, if not, I just don't see it. Hopefully I will be wrong.
-
Tickets and Parking
QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 12:19 PM) Why are you going to a sox game if you are a Giants fan? Because he is a baseball fan I have been to a bunch of places just to see the parks.
-
Sox pocket schedules
QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 12:08 PM) so...bboyer@whitesox.com I assume? chisox.com
-
$50k or Rabbit Stew
QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 12:07 PM) You're a rank amatuer compared to the original "Gage". I've been taking notes, and learning how to write code for my blogs.
-
Land mine commerical ignored by US networks
QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 12:04 PM) That's so typical of the American media. Don't want to offend anyone or make anyone think. Unless it deals with Sex or Sexuality. Then they are fighting to be the first to do it.
-
$50k or Rabbit Stew
I need $50,000 by the All-Star Break or I will Gage this board
-
Number 2 with a bullet
QUOTE(SoIL @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 11:56 AM) I believe it comes from radio. It refers to a song climbing the charts (becoming more popular). The Weekly Top 40 show right? I can't remember who the original host of it was.
-
Sox pocket schedules
QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 11:53 AM) What's the specific e-mail to use? I'd go on the official site and look for it myself, but for some reason it takes FOREVER for me to get on there from here. I emailed Brooks, and he forwarded it on.