Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Believe it or not, this is actually a good thing in my eyes. This team would not have won nearly as many games last year, with the same offensive results. They would be 2-6 or 1-7 if they had hit like this. Once the offense comes around this team could be real dangerous.
  2. QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 11:41 AM) Yeah after watching friends and cousin's plan weddings I think that's the only I reason I love weddings: no work for me and a fun party.... Planning a wedding, to me, sounds akin to the seventh circle of hell. But with slightly better shoes.... And way worse dresses. I am glad I am hitched, so I never have to go through a wedding again
  3. QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 11:32 AM) I don't blame you! You'd be better off clothing me than feeding me - it's cheaper!!!! And the alternative of NOT clothing you is MUCH scarier :puke
  4. QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 10:37 AM) Even so, I doubt many of us would pick up the McD tab for 30 people. Very cool gesture by Jurassic, who's quickly climbing my list of favorite Sox players. Heck I wouldn't even pay for The Critic!
  5. Not to anywhere like that
  6. I have been waiting for this day for 20 years now. Hopefully Paul can buy the collection back.
  7. QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 12:48 AM) Every one thought hinrich was gonna be lights out in the nba when it came to shooting. He shot something like 49% in all four years. I don't know how you can say for a fact williams will be a better shooter. To be quite honest the big difference is that Hinrich got tons of open looks because of his big men. Deron took many more contested shots, and should be much better prepared for the NBA rigors.
  8. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 08:33 AM) Suddenly, I want U2 tix, don't ask me why. They have a lot for sale on that site, some of them for fair prices, some of them seem to good to be true, that's why I'm suspicious. I don't wanna get screwed with either fake tix, or seats that are actually nosebleed or not together, etc. I was just wondering if anyone had ever bougth tix from that particular site. Try stubhub. Everything is guarenteed, and there are a bunch of tickets on there.
  9. QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 08:42 AM) It's ok that you live on a dirt road...No need to pretend there is a hosue there now. We still repect you. They have a trailer now... They'll have the cinderblocks for their Trans-Cameros soon enough.
  10. If El Duque can keep Contreras in games like last night, he is worth the $8 million we gave him, even if he gets hurt.
  11. In case there was any lingering doubt because of those bastards in Boston, Carl Everett is one cool dude. He was by far the coolest guy at the fest.
  12. QUOTE(POTUSChris @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 06:47 PM) My House >=) So when are we going to see you on Cribs?
  13. To Kelly I am glad to see him catch on somewhere else.
  14. This is going no where good, and looks like it has had plenty of life. I am closing it, if anyone cares, PM me.
  15. I don't know the details, but that sounds like a pretty typical unemployment rejection. The two states that I have dealt with (IN,IL) you have to lose your job through no fault of your own to collect benefits. And pretty much the states will look for any reason to deny you benefits, as they want to keep costs down. So if the employer went in and contested the filing, the employee most of the time will lose and get denied.
  16. Fuses are one of the easiest things you will ever deal with. If that is the only problem, which it sounds like it should be, you got off easy.
  17. So the flu caused groin soreness? Is that what they are trying to say here? Just wondering what the sticker price on the Brooklyn Bridge is, and if they will indeed accept checks.
  18. QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 10:15 PM) I'm gonna merge this with the other thread, just so you know, rv23. Your first mod action How did it feel? Can you feel the power yet?
  19. Is he still posting high strike out totals? If so, is it his eye or is it a long swing that is causing them.
  20. To the bottom of the 9th we go. Pen looks solid as we still have Shingo and Hermanson, plus Cotts and Cliff if needed.
  21. QUOTE(Hall of Famer @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 08:22 PM) Is the Chat down or is it just my comouter? Chat is fine, there are 12 of us in there.
  22. QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 08:19 PM) I guess I don't think Frank will be back anytime soon. Also, Everett isn't exactly an outfield option, IMO. Carl is in a lot better shape this year. He would be OK. Nothing special, but not awful like last year.
  23. She has her own nudes on her phone? That is just weird.
  24. Damn it AJ, you really killed that one.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.