Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
- The MLB lockout is lifted!
Yeah we were totally setting up a fund, so weird that we hadn't told you guys right...- The MLB lockout is lifted!
Phoenix is the 5th largest City in the US, Detroit is 27th- The MLB lockout is lifted!
That's the kid. I wonder if it got divided up a bit after dad died? I know they have quit spending like drunken sailors up there since he passed.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
- The MLB lockout is lifted!
- The MLB lockout is lifted!
- The MLB lockout is lifted!
- The MLB lockout is lifted!
Oh dang, the MLBPA Is on it.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
Now this is typically accurate.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
I can't imagine being this bitter. If I truly thought that, I would be out the door, and have been.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
Considering compensation seems to be tax deductible, I would say the opposite. They are trying to find more things to deduct.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
He's screwed then as he needs to figure out how to find half a billion for Ohtani really quick.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
Good luck with that.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
So realistically, the number wasn't even what they said it was if they are bulking it up by hiding other things in it. Crooks.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
- The MLB lockout is lifted!
- The MLB lockout is lifted!
Was going to say the same thing. One of the last names I expected to see.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
That's thousand, not million. And also you know what affect low wages players even more? Getting the number the players are asking for. I also am curious why literally with the people with the most to lose and the highest costs to absorb have no pressure here? Players have mortgages, but owners have bond payments and debt service with a lot more zeros. They will also start losing TV contracts and ad dollars.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
There is a ton of reporting about owners being willing to cancel at least a months worth of games that states otherwise. But the best way to get there is to start canceling games to prove a point. Now the players aren't the bad guys for holding out for what they want because the owners l9cked them out.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
But I was told the players would fold.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
This is me. If I am not watching, I have the radio on, or am looking at my phone... Maybe all of the above.- The MLB lockout is lifted!
- The MLB lockout is lifted!
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.