Everything posted by Harry Chappas
-
Defense
Ya but the error may cost us the game.
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
This is really f***ing ridiculous, shut up Farmer, Lee ain't paying dick.
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
I just hope Konerko is nowhere to be seen, ah f*** look who's up. s*** JM is an asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
Not trying to be too negative but this wreeks of this season we should be winning big but will end up losing 5-3.
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
After 5 1/2 I said I had a good feeling about this game. I keep forgetting who I am talking about. This game should not even be close but as always we will give it away. f***!
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
Finally a break in our favor now let's get Danny something here.
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
f*** CARLOS LEE I HATE THIS f***ING TEAM, I REALLY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
NEVER PLAY KONERKO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
Don't jinx us.
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
I actually have a good feeling about this game win or lose, not sure why though. I hope they let Wright stay in there but pitch count may get him.
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
What an aweful call. The reply looks like he was out. Of course I'm watching Botox feed Ya but we don't make them pay, s***.
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
Come on Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
Come on Val>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
Come on Lee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
Anyone see the brawl from the cubs? Wilson throwing a gem a nd Farnsworth throws behind him and Wilson gets kicked out.
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
Ball 1 ,this guy is a f***ing major league pitcher that can not throw a strike, 2-1 this is f***ing pathetic at least 6 pitches to every hitter. 2 outs, f***in Crede.
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
I know it is early but this is nothing new for Danny Wright. Time to get back to work, ugh.
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
We have an out and the inning should be over.
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
Control is not there right now and caught Crede sleeping. 2-1 trouble.
-
Loaiza getting
He's a statutory rapist. He was arrested on child porn charges. Not any sort of rape charges. Sex (consenual or not,) with a person underage is statutory rape. Not to up on the case to comment further than this.
-
Trade Our 'Tub of Goo' NOW!
You are right on the money...........but......is that s*** on your face?
-
Trade Our 'Tub of Goo' NOW!
He certainly keeps things lively.
-
Loaiza getting
Dr. Dre was pretty cool. Too bad Biggie Smalls had to take him out for taking out Notorious B.I.G. lost a big promoter of Sox wear there.
-
Trade Our 'Tub of Goo' NOW!
Then where does the profit go?
-
Thursday afternoon Game Thread
This is a big game not really the win or loss just to see if we have progressed with the bats. I bet JM uses a funky line-up to rest guys (Paul, Rios, Graffy, Daubach and Konerko.) Wright needs a good outing for 1)Confidenece he is 0-3 witha 6.00 and 2) Save pen for NL park tomorrow. Here is how I see the line-up Harris-Jimenez-Thomas-Daubach-Lee-Valentin-Graffy-Rios-Paul