Everything posted by jmk853
-
5/21 gamethread: Indians vs Sox, 7:11, WCIU
does anyone else watching feel like the cell is a lot louder than past games? I know a lot has to do with the fact the Sox are playing well, but still good to hear people really getting into the game.
-
5/21 gamethread: Indians vs Sox, 7:11, WCIU
I'm liking the emotion these guys are showing. JD and the guys were jacked after that bomb.
-
Where most Sox fans live
I grew up in Palatine. It is a northwest suburb. There are actually a lot of Sox fans. Of the people I know I would say there might even be more Sox fans. Then again I prefer to sorround myself with people who are not totally obnoxious, so that may be the reason for that.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER
Last night I was finally able to go to sleep in peace. I enjoy the 9:00 starts so much more after a win.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!
I Loooove winning the first game of a series. I am so happy this team is no longer in Toronto. Gavin and Danks.... Unbelievable.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!
Now if we can just get a Cubs loss. Then all will really be right.
-
4/13 Gamethread: Sox (6-4) vs. Detroit (2-9); 1:05, WGN
Wow. This is fun. Wish we could play the Tigers everyday.
-
4/13 Gamethread: Sox (6-4) vs. Detroit (2-9); 1:05, WGN
Is it possible that the Tigers are just this bad? They really look terrible.
-
4/13 Gamethread: Sox (6-4) vs. Detroit (2-9); 1:05, WGN
I'm almost starting to feel bad for Detroit..... Actually nevermind this is great.
-
Positive Catch All
First time poster here. This site is great by way. I have seen a couple things that have got me very excited. First off the game against Verlander. While sitting there watching that game there was not one time I really felt the Sox were in danger of losing. Just a much different attitude from last year when there seemed to be no fight. The second thing is the aggressive style of play that we've seen. The Sox are going right at these other teams. That throw from Quentin to nail Renteria.... I can't remember the last time I saw a White Sox player make a play like that. For me it has been more than an encouraging start to the season. What a fun team to watch so far. Hope they can keep it up. Go Sox.