Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. Wright got a 94 grade from PFF this week. I don't think I've ever seen a grade that high for a Bears offensive lineman.
  2. I just wonder who the hell he was pointing at right before the throw lol. There's no Packer on the screen in bounds.
  3. I had a feeling we were gonna f*** up the onside kick yesterday because of how bad the special teams was all game. It just felt like that type of game from them.
  4. The Commanders' season is over. Daniels is probably done for the year and Quinn probably deserves a lot of blame for keeping him in when they were down by 31 with 7 minutes left. Last year, the hail mary killed the Bears' season. This year, the Moody game winning field goal killed the Commanders' season.
  5. They played a credits scene for the Dodgers with Kendrick as the background music. He literally beat Drake again.
  6. Yeah I know it came down again, but I think IKF's foot got there before it came down again. Probably impossible to prove unless they have the type of technology they use for offside calls in soccer.
  7. Yamamoto has to win MVP right?
  8. Will freakin Smith Unlike game 3, all the hitters around Ohtani are hitting dingers.
  9. If Pages gets out again here it's gotta be up there with the worst post season performances ever.
  10. I think that was game 6
  11. I actually think IKF was safe. But it's definitely not conclusive so they can't overturn it.
  12. This has to be the best game 7 ever
  13. That's a lot like Rajai Davis' homer off Chapman in 2016. Completely out of left field.
  14. Anyone a think it's sus they didn't even show a replay of the Clement check swing on the broadcast? I thought he went in real time.
  15. Only if it actually hit him. There's no penalty for trying to get hit unless the pitch was a strike.
  16. Bassitt has stabilized the Jays bullpen
  17. That did not look natural. You don't move your hand towards the ball like that if you're not trying to get hit.
  18. What a b**** move by Gimenez, trying to throw his hand at a pitch to get hit. Then he gets hit and complains about it lol.
  19. Pretty much everything is going right for the Bulls. This is all without Coby White too. Their depth is 10 or 11 players deep when White and Collins get healthy. I'm still not sure if they're a contender, but I can totally see them winning a lot of regular season games by out running teams and out playing the other team's bench with all the depth they have.
  20. Dodgers' s%*# middle relief just lost them this game.
  21. Roberts sure loves to use Banda a lot for how bad he is.
  22. Everybody was exhausted. You could tell with the amount of foul pop ups and infield flies from both teams.
  23. Walk-off homers in back to back years of a World Series for Freeman
  24. Freeman finally didn't miss it
  25. What a performance by Klein. 72 pitches for a reliever is insane.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.