Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members

Everything posted by chw42

  1. That come back sinker Gray uses against righties is just nasty.
  2. Luis Garcia getting destroyed. I'm guessing Astros will go McCullers and Valdez in the first 2 games.
  3. Tim is swinging at just about everything against Gray
  4. Nice outing for Rodon. Stuff was very meh but the results were real good.
  5. Neither has Vaughn really. Jose is just so dependable over there.
  6. They finally didn't hit a ball at Robert.
  7. I hope Tony doesn't try to get Rodon a win here if he gets into more trouble.
  8. The only start where he hasn't looked good was against the Tigers, but that was cause he couldn't throw strikes and Detroit didn't swing at any of his sliders.
  9. I'm gonna guess this will be Rodon's last inning no matter what.
  10. Basically all Gavin and Leury lol
  11. He threw him a fastball what a dumbass lmao
  12. And he's been very clutch lately. Early in the year it was almost a guarantee that he'd roll over it and ground it to 2B.
  13. Gavin ain't getting another fastball haha
  14. Leury again. I think he's gotta be over .270 now.
  15. I took one off the elbow in high school and it felt like shit for a week. Not sure how he can go out there getting hit by 90+ MPH pitches multiple times like it's nothing.
  16. I can't imagine having a million bruises on that lead elbow is comfortable. Jose just needs to start wearing armor there.
  17. Alright Jose, don't start anything this time around please.
  18. You can't be serious.
  19. lmao they can only hit balls to CF
  20. He's not good around the wall.
  21. Good slider. I was wondering where it went. He really didn't throw any in the 2nd or 3rd inning.
  22. I can't believe Luis even got close to catching that.
  23. Seems like Rodon is basically sitting around 90 and can get it up to 93. Compare that to when he used to sit 93 and could hit 99.
  24. Robert hit that liner at 109 MPH. A little more loft and that thing is probably in the vines.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.