Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
Old: Mega Hendriks Speculation Thread
- Sox sign Adam Eaton 1 year, $7m plus option
$12M for Hendriks, $9M to $10M for SP (hopefully Richards), $3M to $4M for DH / bench bat- Sox sign Adam Eaton 1 year, $7m plus option
Agreed, not really upset about missing out on Brantley at this stage in his career.- Sox sign Adam Eaton 1 year, $7m plus option
Who’s our LaRoche though? ?- Hot Stove Closer Talk
I’d assume he starts the year in Charlotte on a strict innings limit and comes up after a month or two depending on length of season.- MLB Winter Meetings Thread
I mean, we have to add another starting pitcher unless we want the year with Stiever as our #6 starter.- Hot Stove Closer Talk
I had a feeling he was their guy and in some ways I would love that. A post-season bullpen like this would be fucking insane: CL: Hendriks SU: Bummer* SU: Crochet* MR: Heuer MR: Marshall MR: Foster MR: Fry* MR: Burdi/Johnson LR: Lopez- Sox sign Adam Eaton 1 year, $7m plus option
This does feel like a La Russa move to be honest- Sox sign Adam Eaton 1 year, $7m plus option
This is your fault whining about Joc in the first place!!- Sox sign Adam Eaton 1 year, $7m plus option
Fuck- Sox sign Adam Eaton 1 year, $7m plus option
It’s just sad that we’re shopping in the clearance isle. The Adam Eaton of old would have been a decent fit, but I’m just not sure we’re getting that same player. I’d much rather have Joc in all honestly, although perhaps they add both and rotate a bunch of guys at DH. Couldn’t hurt to have some depth in the corners.- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
I truly feel with this move they go out and add an impact reliever like Hendriks as well.- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
If they can extend Lynn for two more years, that puts the pitching staff in a pretty damn good spot in the near term to be completely honest.- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
I like Joc + Hendriks, just not a huge fan of what Q brings to the table at this point. His Statcast numbers were pretty ugly this year.- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
I thought you had in the bag man and somehow @ChiSox59 pulled a double upset to win it all!- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
Yeah, I know this because I had him on my fantasy team and that shit-show of a start cost me like $500. At least I didn’t completely crumble like @Look at Ray Ray Run’s team ?.- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
That’s why I’m somewhat ok with the move despite if we end up on the short-end of the deal. We needed another TOR starter for the 2021 season and Kopech, Cease, & Crochet are all a year or two away from filling that kind of role. With the rest of the core in place, it made to sense to get a bridge guy to buy you some time even if you end up losing out the deal a little bit.- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
Not all WAR is treated equal, but this is a trade we could easily lose from a lifetime surplus value perspective. That being said, baseballtradevalues says we won this trade and that’s all that matters!- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
To be fair, he was a rookie coming off TJS who had spent like half a season in AA. He was pretty damn impressive all things considered.- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
I say no to the Babe, but I’d take former Cub La Stella- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
We’re going to sign a starter. I’d love to see that be Paxton over Quintana.- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
Nope- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
At this point, I’m expecting us to sign Quintana, Hendricks, Joc, and possibly some bat that can open the season at DH.- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
And no, I’m not being serious about Avery Weems.- Sox acquire Lance Lynn for Dane Dunning and Avery Weems
You got to be fucking kidding me! Kid’s a 50 FV grade prospect! Fuck you Hahn! - Sox sign Adam Eaton 1 year, $7m plus option