Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. $12M for Hendriks, $9M to $10M for SP (hopefully Richards), $3M to $4M for DH / bench bat
  2. Agreed, not really upset about missing out on Brantley at this stage in his career.
  3. I’d assume he starts the year in Charlotte on a strict innings limit and comes up after a month or two depending on length of season.
  4. I mean, we have to add another starting pitcher unless we want the year with Stiever as our #6 starter.
  5. I had a feeling he was their guy and in some ways I would love that. A post-season bullpen like this would be fucking insane: CL: Hendriks SU: Bummer* SU: Crochet* MR: Heuer MR: Marshall MR: Foster MR: Fry* MR: Burdi/Johnson LR: Lopez
  6. This does feel like a La Russa move to be honest
  7. This is your fault whining about Joc in the first place!!
  8. It’s just sad that we’re shopping in the clearance isle. The Adam Eaton of old would have been a decent fit, but I’m just not sure we’re getting that same player. I’d much rather have Joc in all honestly, although perhaps they add both and rotate a bunch of guys at DH. Couldn’t hurt to have some depth in the corners.
  9. I truly feel with this move they go out and add an impact reliever like Hendriks as well.
  10. If they can extend Lynn for two more years, that puts the pitching staff in a pretty damn good spot in the near term to be completely honest.
  11. I like Joc + Hendriks, just not a huge fan of what Q brings to the table at this point. His Statcast numbers were pretty ugly this year.
  12. I thought you had in the bag man and somehow @ChiSox59 pulled a double upset to win it all!
  13. Yeah, I know this because I had him on my fantasy team and that shit-show of a start cost me like $500. At least I didn’t completely crumble like @Look at Ray Ray Run’s team ?.
  14. That’s why I’m somewhat ok with the move despite if we end up on the short-end of the deal. We needed another TOR starter for the 2021 season and Kopech, Cease, & Crochet are all a year or two away from filling that kind of role. With the rest of the core in place, it made to sense to get a bridge guy to buy you some time even if you end up losing out the deal a little bit.
  15. Not all WAR is treated equal, but this is a trade we could easily lose from a lifetime surplus value perspective. That being said, baseballtradevalues says we won this trade and that’s all that matters!
  16. To be fair, he was a rookie coming off TJS who had spent like half a season in AA. He was pretty damn impressive all things considered.
  17. I say no to the Babe, but I’d take former Cub La Stella
  18. We’re going to sign a starter. I’d love to see that be Paxton over Quintana.
  19. At this point, I’m expecting us to sign Quintana, Hendricks, Joc, and possibly some bat that can open the season at DH.
  20. And no, I’m not being serious about Avery Weems.
  21. You got to be fucking kidding me! Kid’s a 50 FV grade prospect! Fuck you Hahn!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.