Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
It’s time to stop protecting them (at least for Eloy & Robert) and treat them like the stars they are
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
Like he immediately realized it was uncatchable and got himself in the perfect position to the prevent the next runner from scoring. We rarely see smart plays like that from White Sox players.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
Maybe I’m not an idiot, but watching Robert perfectly read that ball and decide to play it off the wall was impressive.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
Yup, that’s the play I had in my mind when I made that post. He’s so fast and so powerful and yet it doesn’t even like look he’s giving it his all at times. He’s one of the best athletes I have ever seen play baseball.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
He’s just got so much natural ability that even normal things like running to 1st base is awesome.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
Engel walk...Madrigal slam...Heuer scoreless 9th?
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
One is not like the other
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
Risky, but having a deep bullpen is key for postseason success.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
A 1-2-3-4 of Robert-Moncada-Vaughn-Eloy could be insanity.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
In regards to Heuer, I will say it’s great that a relief prospect finally reached the pros and actually looks legit. I still have faith that Tyler Johnson will have a similar impact,
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
The Sox should be adding a big name reliever to anchor the bullpen. Sucks we didn’t add someone like Pomeranz this past offseason.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
Big Dick Nick about to spank one out of the park
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
Seems like Heuer has quickly joined Bummer as the setup men for Colome.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
5’5”? You really standing by that?
-
MADRIGAL CALLED UP! (Herrera DFA)
Who was hyping up Lance Broadway? Pretty sure that pick was panned the moment it was made.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
He was never a 70 grade runner like Moncada, so expectations should have always been in check in that department. And drawing any conclusions about his approach at the plate based on like seven plate appearances is insane. I get being concerned about the slapping, but there really shouldn’t be any other issues with his game.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
He may be the most polarizing player in the history of this message board.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
But are these issues exactly? Outside of slapping the ball, not sure I have any idea what you are talking about.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
Wow, have yourself a game Nicky!
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
You hate the Vaughn pick or just would have preferred Abrams?
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
Yeah, I didn’t get it either
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
Based loaded, no outs and not scoring a single run is so the White Sox way.
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
Donaldson’s gotten off to a good start?
-
8/1 Sox vs Royals GT
Robert!!!!!!
-
MADRIGAL CALLED UP! (Herrera DFA)
What in the fuck are you talking about with this?