Sox Tigers game thread

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 4, 2016 -> 05:43 PM)
Let Avi play when he's hot. Unfortunately that means putting him in the field, but he does go on some nice hot streaks before looking clueless for a month or 2.

I agree. Also, why doesn't Navarez get more playing time?

Frankly, in limited play, he looks better than Navarro.

Is this another manifestation of Robin's stubbornness?

QUOTE (chisoxt @ Aug 4, 2016 -> 12:50 PM)
I agree. Also, why doesn't Navarez get more playing time?

Frankly, in limited play, he looks better than Navarro.

Is this another manifestation of Robin's stubbornness?

This late in the season, I imagine it has something to do with the pitchers being comfortable with Navarro.

The best news today is the Anderson x-rays are negative (so far) without a bone scan being done...the bad news is he's down to a 669 ops. Granted, he would have had a single 98% of the time on that ball Iglesias robbed him on up the middle last night.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 4, 2016 -> 01:21 PM)
The best news today is the Anderson x-rays are negative (so far) without a bone scan being done...the bad news is he's down to a 669 ops. Granted, he would have had a single 98% of the time on that ball Iglesias robbed him on up the middle last night.

Horrors, he's down to .669 from .700! This must mean that the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are about to be unleashed upon us!!

QUOTE (Insp @ Aug 4, 2016 -> 12:29 PM)
Horrors, he's down to .669 from .700! This must mean that the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are about to be unleashed upon us!!

The point is Anderson and Saladino cant both be starters....at that ops, so they need yet another player.