October 11, 201610 yr Series over....of course the blown check swing on Russell ends up costing Giants
October 11, 201610 yr QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 07:16 PM) Bumgarner has nothing tonight of course Yeah, he looks pretty pedestrian.
October 11, 201610 yr QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 09:15 PM) Series over....of course the blown check swing on Russell ends up costing Giants Or, you know, giving up a home run to a pitcher.
October 11, 201610 yr QUOTE (Deadpool @ Oct 11, 2016 -> 03:17 AM) Or, you know, giving up a home run to a pitcher. Well when there would be 3 outs before that at bar, it kinda hurts. Shouldn't you be celebrating at wrigley?
October 11, 201610 yr QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 09:18 PM) Well when there would be 3 outs before that at bar, it kinda hurts. Shouldn't you be celebrating at wrigley? It's a road game, child.
October 11, 201610 yr QUOTE (Deadpool @ Oct 11, 2016 -> 02:19 AM) It's a road game, child. There are fans outside of it partying
October 11, 201610 yr QUOTE (Deadpool @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 09:22 PM) twas quick but damn so accurate as of now
October 11, 201610 yr QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 09:22 PM) twas quick but damn so accurate as of now Saw it on twitter. In stitches.
October 11, 201610 yr I put heavy cash on the Giants to win tonight. MadBum is not going to let his team get swept. Ouch.
October 11, 201610 yr QUOTE (Deadpool @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 09:22 PM) Oh, look...the most brilliant man on the "internet" has arrived! For some reason, I imagine you looking something like this:
October 11, 201610 yr QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 09:27 PM) Oh, look...the most brilliant man on the "internet" has arrived! For some reason, I imagine you looking something like this: man dude it's not even worth this type of bulls*** attack just put him on ignore
October 11, 201610 yr QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 09:26 PM) Ouch. I can hedge my bet, since it's early enough.
October 11, 201610 yr QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 09:27 PM) Oh, look...the most brilliant man on the "internet" has arrived! For some reason, I imagine you looking something like this: What if I told you The Matrix came out 17 years ago? I'm actually female. Edited October 11, 201610 yr by Deadpool
October 11, 201610 yr QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 09:30 PM) Smart man! Yep time to double down on the giants coming backkkkkk the money will be insane!
October 11, 201610 yr These California commercials remind me how much I hated traveling to California
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.