Why is Shoe starting tomarrow??

HighHeat45

Guest hotsoxchick1

at this point does it really matter who starts??? i mean its not like were playin for the division anymore, its only second place.....so who cares who starts...... :huh: ;)

Jon Garland is public enemy No. 1 for Jerry Manuel. I feel sorry for da kid, although most managers seem to hate 1 of their players.

e.g Larry Bowa and Tyler Houston

Oh yeah, what a situation that was. It's funny how no one on the Phils backed up either guy in that situation. When Thome was asked about Bowa and Houston, he said let's talk about baseball. That team mirrors us pretty good; our closers at beginning the year are no longer closers (Koch and Mesa), we had a struggling power hitter (Konerko and Burrill), our managers have gotten alot of heat (JM and Bowa), and we each had an ass with no heart get cut (White and Houston).

Why the hell did Shoenweis pitch the ninth inning today when he is schedualed to start tomarrow?

what an idiotic move by jm :bang

It's because Danny Wright is starting in KC on Thursday. I can't see why they would start Shoney at this point anyway. He has gone 3 innngs max and if he wants to start they should prepare him over the off-season and during spring training.