The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 Thread

LittleHurt05

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tony f***ing sucks. He is a complete idiot and really one of the worst competitors on the show. Outside of one dramatic moment per season, he is pretty much worthless.

And what a move by Jemmye. I don't think she'll last long regardless, but at least she's playing to win.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 10:05 AM)
Tony f***ing sucks. He is a complete idiot and really one of the worst competitors on the show. Outside of one dramatic moment per season, he is pretty much worthless.

And what a move by Jemmye. I don't think she'll last long regardless, but at least she's playing to win.

Tony basically gets drunk and ruins women's lives. Thats his MO.

Jemmye is trying to remove anyone who can run under a 20 min mile. I loved the little group of overweight girls scheming together.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 11:01 AM)
Why does Jemmye keep getting back on this damn show? She's pretty much awful all the way around. And she robbed us of more Jenna so f that.

This. Good God Jenna is amazing.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 10:14 AM)
Tony basically gets drunk and ruins women's lives. Thats his MO.

Jemmye is trying to remove anyone who can run under a 20 min mile. I loved the little group of overweight girls scheming together.

Yeah, politically this season has been interesting. While I don't think they'll end up winning, glad to see Corey, Nelson, & Hunter being proactive and working against Johnny & the other vets.