The official "fuck you" E-LO thread

AssHatSoxFan

Murc, I believe it was, pointed this out earlier. Why do you guys, you mostly want Frank gone, want Scott Spiezio who is basically Frank without power?

If you read carefully, most of us want ONE OF Konerko and Thomas gone to save MONEY. Both are very slow, RH power hitters who ground into a ton of DPs and have little range defensively(and Thomas can't turn the 3-6-3 or throw to 3rd to save his life).

Spiezio actually CAN throw from 1st to 3rd if need be, he can turn the 3-6-3, and he also have a great glove in the field(not sure if it's the best in the league, but it's pretty damn close....he and Mientkiewicz are about equal at the very least)

Spiezio would be a great addition. He aint gonna give you 30 HR and 100 ribbies but he gets the job done and is known for clutch hits. As Jason said, theres no doubt in my mind that he has the best glove at first. He's a guy that has heart and would be a nice piece of the rebuilding puzzle. As for Eck, his best season was last year and he aint gonna hit .280 ever again. A s***load of heart, but the talent level is way down there.

Face it, either Frank at 6/8 million, or Konerko at 8 million have to go. I guess it'd be better to keep Frank, stick him at #5 in the order, let him DH, get us a REAL first baseman, and we save money there already.

Anything to get rid of SLOWNERKO. The only way I want Thomas back is that Slownerko is gone

Guest hotsoxchick1
seriously this guy blows... a 20 game winner why couldnt he win 25 or something I expect a lot more from a #5 starter signed at spring training geez

PS E-Lo is the man lets give it up for him and #20 :headbang  :headbang

lol.....geez you guys........i dont know if anyone listened to him the other nite when they had him after the last home game... but if you did...did you all listen to him as he said he was going for his twenty oneth win this upcoming series with kc... he not only said it once he said it numerous times... someone really needs to tell him it would be his twenty first win...... :D :lol: :lol:

lol.....geez you guys........i dont know  if anyone listened to him the other nite when they had him after the last home game...  but  if you did...did you all listen to him as he said he was going for his twenty oneth win this upcoming series with kc... he not only said it once he said it numerous times... someone really needs to tell him it would be  his twenty first win...... :D  :lol:  :lol:

Tell you what, you win 20 games in a season and you can call it whatever the hell you want. :D