BA top 100 update

maxjusttyped

QUOTE (steveno89 @ May 13, 2017 -> 03:30 PM)
Burdi is being developed solely as a reminder, which is why I left him off the list. I think he can be a successful set up or potential closer.

Adams has been hittable, but he's still pretty young for the AA level at 21. He could turn into a back end starter?

Our farm pretty desperately needs more bats with potential

Man, you aren't kidding about the bats. Hopefully the Sox can help that with the draft and some deadline trades.

As for Adams, I think he could become a pitcher along the lines of MiGo. Thing about Adams is he's lanky and still growing into his frame. Give him a few more years and I think he fills out a bit more with more strength that could help his FB velocity and his breaking ball spin rate. Or, at least that's what I'm hoping for.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 11, 2017 -> 06:07 PM)
Well this is officially the worst logic I've ever seen used to determine the strength of a minor league system.

The Sox system is probably top 5, very top heavy with limited depth.

This. The system is still not deep and that is an issue but the top quality is much more important. Still the 8 to 20 range could be better. For success in minor league games it is more about the quality of 20 to 100 but most of those guys never see the majors.