26 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best park the sox have ever played in

• Southside park (1901-1910)
    • Old Comiskey (1910-1990)
    • New Comiskey (1991-2003)
    • U.S Cellualar will make this the best one
    • They all have sucked
    • They are all the same

I like New Comiskey too, but for some reason the when it first opened the critics and alot of visiting team fans hated it.

I was thinkin that one way to make the park look a hell of alot better (besides fixing the upper deck) would be to make the concrete on the concourse brick. I have seen alot of parks do that and it looks really good, but that might cost to much money.

I'd prob say da new Comiskey Park since it's the only I've seen them play in. But doesn any1 have a fav Baseball Park anywhere? Personally I luv Bank One Ballpark (Swimming Pool Factor), and Pacific Bell Park in San Francisco.

I'd prob say da new Comiskey Park since it's the only I've seen them play in. But doesn any1 have a fav Baseball Park anywhere? Personally I luv Bank One Ballpark (Swimming Pool Factor), and Pacific Bell Park in San Francisco.

Dude..... you go to a ballpark for the game..... not a pool.

Cub fans go to Wrigley for the beer, ivy, and neighborhood. Get where I'm going with this?

I was thinkin that one way to make the park look a hell of alot better (besides fixing the upper deck) would be to make the concrete on the concourse brick. I have seen alot of parks do that and it looks really good, but that might cost to much money.

Haven't they?

Sucker for the old BBall, so I actually had to say Southside. The pix I have seen of the place just captivate me, as do all the old parks. Not saying anything in the favor of the dump on the other side of town though.

But ah, I remember being a young kid at Southside Park, such good times I had. :P

I like the new joint though. I also love Miller Stadium. Man, if those cats were still in the AL, I would hit a ton of games since that place is closer to home for me and MUCH easier to get to than Comiskey.

The only game I was ever able to see the Sox in Chicago was played at Old Comiskey. That was 1987. I was able to see the Bosox in Fenway in 2000 and there was something real special about the old Comiskey and Fenway. However, I had a heck of a time seeing high pops when I sat up from the third base dugout because of the overhang.