Are you gay?

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have ANY problem with gays. No at ALL.  I have a problem with gay people who pretend to be straight.  I have a problem with all hypocrites.  I can guarantee that you cant find one post where i BASED or attacked someone for BEING gay.......there have been others, but Im not one of those.

Sorry dude, you've bashed gays a lot. Equating being gay with killing people seems to me like you got a problem... but don't take my word for it. here's the proof.

Bmr's comments on April 30:

a gay guy can have a date as long as the rest of society doesnt have to see it or hear about it.

More on April 30

It is NOT okay to be gay. It sets horrible example for children and it disrupts the main reason you are on earth, which is to create. With your outlook on things, in a few short years, its going to be okay to kill.

Bmr: May 1

Change is good unless it destroys lives, society, and the way of life. Being gay does all 3, no matter how much you or anyone else wants to deny it. I dont have a problem with one individual person being gay, but youre never going to get me to think or say its ok to be gay, because it is not.

Uh ok lol. If Society as a whole just agrees that its okay to be gay, eventually, we will be a totally f***ed up society, and eventually cease to exist. Again, I dont have a problem with one individual being gay, but saying it is okay is destructive.

Okay i guess i have to spell it out. The more gay people, the more death. The more gay people, the less birth. Is that so hard to understand?

I dont hate or even dislike gay people. I simply realize that promoting that it is okay will eventually destroy society.

Its not NATURAL to f*** a monkey or stick your DICK in another guys ass.

If people would stop doing things that are unnatural, like f***ing a monkey, pounding some guys ass, and sticking needles in their arms, Aids would not spread as it has.

Wow, it looks like you just pinned BMR in a corner with his own words. I don't think the website was disrespectful, but we should all show a little decency in what we post, just like Molto and Murcie said. That way we can avoid these kinds of problems.

hey just dont lie around me and expect to get away with it  :P

Your "view" of bashing must be different than mine. HONESTY is not bashing..........there isnt one single word that you "found" that isnt true and there isnt one single word that I take back. Next?

Hes right, in a way. The more gays, the less birth. And also, homosexuality is immoral.

Genesis 2: 24

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Im not a Bible thumper but I respect it. No where in that verse does it say a man can unite with his husband and they can become one flesh. Woman was created for man and vice versa. I have no problem with gays, but the Bible itself condemns it...

Hes right, in a way. The more gays, the less birth. And also, homosexuality is immoral.

Genesis 2: 24

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Im not a Bible thumper but I respect it. No where in that verse does it say a man can unite with his husband and they can become one flesh. Woman was created for man and vice versa. I have no problem with gays, but the Bible itself condemns it...

SHOCKER that Im right , lol. Im right most times. ;) And I feel REEEEEEEEAL bad for actually have moral thoughts and not being a pussy and trying to please everyone... :rolleyes:

Your "view" of bashing must be different than mine.  HONESTY is not bashing..........there isnt one single word that you "found" that isnt true and there isnt one single word that I take back.    Next?

nothing you say - in my opinion, in many people's opinion, is "the truth."

It is only your OPINION.

And your opinions are illogical. To say, as you did, "Okay i guess i have to spell it out. The more gay people, the more death."

That is not "true." Every human being born, dies. It makes no difference what orientation anyone is or isn't. There is not "more death" because of some people being gay. What makes "more death" is "more birth." And if you are referring to AIDS related deaths, world wide. as has been posted here repeatedly by Steff and others, the overwheliming majority of AIDS deaths in the world are straight people. So there is no "truth" in the illogical.

"The more gay people, the less birth. Is that so hard to understand?" Again, illogic, and factually untrue. However, if that were true, then perhaps being gay is God's way or evolutions of saying the world is overpopulated enough as it is and thus a natural mechanism to lower the birth rate is natural and intended.

This comment by you is irrational and insulting and vastly over reaching on its face: "It is NOT okay to be gay. It sets horrible example for children and it disrupts the main reason you are on earth, which is to create. With your outlook on things, in a few short years, its going to be okay to kill. "

What an insult to post that. It also is an act of profound arrogance to assume that you alone have the "truth" on what the "main reason you are on earth" is. Religiously, it is wrong. That is not the "main reason" that is given in any Lutheran, Episcopal, Methodist, Reformed, or any other number of faith group confessions. It may be your opinion. It may be the belief of your religious system. But it is not "truth."

"Being gay does all 3, no matter how much you or anyone else wants to deny it. I dont have a problem with one individual person being gay, but youre never going to get me to think or say  its ok to be gay, because it is not.

Uh ok lol. If Society as a whole just agrees that its okay to be gay, eventually, we will be a totally f***ed up society, and eventually cease to exist. Again, I dont have a problem with one individual being gay, but saying it is okay is destructive.

Contradictory and illogical on its face. And reveals your lies. How many times have you said "I don't care if anyone is gay just be..." but you have condemned it in your words in the same sentence here and elsewhere.

To sum up: your opionions are not "truth."

This is a baseball board.

The statements that you made - if it is ok to be ok it will soon be ok to kill are insulting in the extreme, and I suggest, ludicrous and the fartherest thing from truth that I know.

This is a baseball board. You have had enough people tell you enough on this subject. Just because this is an off topic area does not give you the right to post non stop on any thing over and over and over. Your undersrtanding of "free speech" is also way off. And it would be common couresty to take your opinions and hash them out with people on a lifestyle board or some otyher discussion group and not continue to insult and offend people here.

The king of being sensitive is you. You cry whenever you think a right of yours is infringed but you say the stuff that winodj has researched, you mock and you insult, and you say that is your right to speak the "Truth" and anyone who disagrees is "too sensitive." People have a right to not be insulted over and over. People have a right to not have your insults jabbed at them repeatedly. People have a right to come to a baseball board and discuss off topic things without being told that they are responsible for "more death" and that your opinions are "truth." They are your truths, but not mine, and not many other peoples.

Could you please take your need to comment on these things to a more appropriate forum?

There must be plenty of internet places where you can discuss your lifestyle opinions and give this forum the peace that has been asked for by many.

but the Bible itself condemns it...

psycho,

in a word you can understand, wrong.

And this is not the foruym for a debate over Scripture, but you arfe wrong on your Scripturtal understandings.

We can pull all pull a quote out here and there and prove anything. I can "prove" by Scripture that you are damned if you wear anything other than natural fabrics and if you mix cottons and wool in your clothing. I can cite Scripture repeatedly that says that lending money at interest is condemned and that when aliens come into ypur community you are to goive them free land, home, and food. So much for your political views on illegal aliens, right? the Bible condemns you for that...

or one looks to something else.

Any number of church bodies in our only country as well as around the world will moderately or vehemently disagree with you about what is immoral in relaity and according to the Bible. The Episcopal Church has made just such a stand. Now if you want to condemn the Episcopal House of Delegates and House of Bishops as immoral go right ahead. Free choice. But then you would be condemning any number of other church bodies in the US, Canada, and Europe.

But I very humbly suggest that the issue is far far more nuanced and complex than you possiblky fathom.

There is nothing that can be proven by Scriptures to call being gay "immoral." I am not going to go into it more because this is not the place to get a bunch of proof texts that out of context have no meaning to what God's Word is.

And Psycho, consider how fast this discussion turned to someone posting about a "closet" and trhen poisting a closet and going for the personal - the constant "well you must be a f**" insult line. If theb taunts of those with insecure sexuality is where one wants to be, then be there. It is just the same old non thinking bulls*** - if you disagree you are a "communist" or "unAm,erican" or "cubs fan" or whatever else the other is that one can throw off as an insult rather than respond with thinking.

psycho,

in a word you can understand, wrong.

And this is not the foruym for a debate over Scripture, but you arfe wrong on your Scripturtal understandings. 

We can pull all pull a quote out here and there and prove anything.  I can "prove" by Scripture that you are damned if you wear anything other than natural fabrics and if you mix cottons and wool in your clothing.  I can cite Scripture repeatedly that says that lending money at interest is condemned and that when aliens come into ypur community you are to goive them free land, home, and food.  So much for your political views on illegal aliens, right?  the Bible condemns you for that...

or one looks to something else.

Any number of church bodies in our only country as well as around the world will moderately or vehemently disagree with you about what is immoral in relaity and according to the Bible.  The Episcopal Church has made just such a stand.  Now if you want to condemn the Episcopal House of Delegates and House of Bishops as immoral go right ahead.  Free choice. But then you wudkl eb condemning any number of other church bodies in the US, Canada, and Europe.

But I very humbly suggest that the issue is far far more nuanced and complex than you possiblky fathom. 

There is nothing that can be proven by Scriptures to call being gay "immoral."  I am not going to go into it more because this is not the place to get a bunch of proof texts that out of context have no meaning to what God's Word is. 

And Psycho, consider how fast this discussion turned to someone posting about a "closet" and trhen poisting a closet and going for the personal - the constant "well you must be a f**" insult line.  If theb taunts of those with insecure sexuality is where one wants to be, then be there.  It is just the same old non thinking bulls*** - if you disagree you are a "communist" or "unAm,erican" or "cubs fan" or whatever else the other is that one can throw off as an insult rather than respond with thinking.

356 words of denial....

Shut it cw. Bmrs not being sensitive. Hes the one who tried to point out to all uptight squares like you that this thread was a joke in the first place. You guys need to stop being so uptight and thinking that the use of the word gay to insult someone is a rip on you. Ill call a completely straight kid a f** just cuz I feel like it. Others of my generation do the same. Its not a thing of hatred anymore, its just a common insult. There still is discrimination at my school but the words "f**", "queer" and homo are used to describe many other people outside the gay community. Its now only an insult. Unlike the "n" word for blacks (which youll get killed for using at my school), f** hardly even applies to gays anymore. Ive heard gay kids call other kids f**s before just cuz they were mad. Either, they were hypocrites or I am correct in what Im saying about "f**" not applying to gays anymore. So lighten up. We dont need to crucify anyone for using the word f**...

I dont know how the hell this got sixty something odd posts. But by the last remark it seems to be getting religious.

As far as gay goes, anybody hear of this show called Camp Jim on MTV. If you havent turn on MTV right now, this guy is about as flaming as you can get. Its really funny....about a group of cheerleaders who are taught by a guy named Jim.

Why can't all of you just STFU and stop worrying about others sexuality? Get a hobby to fill your time. So mean and full of hate some of you are. I find it ironic that for folks who don't give a s*** about an "internet message board" and what is said on it, there is an awful lot of time bickering like b****es on it.

If youre white of course. Also, I love blacks so I aint gonna complain if some racist gets the s*** beat out of him...

Rasism isn't just about using the "N" word. :dips*** There is more than 1 race, ya know.

If youre talking about black racism to whites, f*** that. Whites have done so many more crimes against black people than theyll ever do to us. If we only treated them with respect in the first place, maybe there wouldnt be race riots and s***. So you can blame all this white vs blacks s*** on us...

If youre talking about black racism to whites, f*** that. Whites have done so many more crimes against black people than theyll ever do to us. If we only treated them with respect in the first place, maybe there wouldnt be race riots and s***. So you can blame all this white vs blacks s*** on us...

You are retarded. "Whites" as a race are NOT all to blame for the crimes against the "black man". Just as not ALL blacks are to blame for crime. You continue to amaze me with the stupid s*** that comes out of your mouth.

Not all whites are to blame, yes, but whites started slavery. Blacks were living peacefully amongst themselves in Africa and whites started kidnapping them. And some black people sure arent helping this s***. Like Jesse Jackson. He runs his mouth everytime any black kid is accused of s***. Somewhere in Illinois several blacks were expelled after being caught on camera beating the s*** out of people at a high school football game. But JJ couldnt just dismiss the rampaging teens as morons. He had to protest so vehemently that he was eventually arrested. So yes, there are troublesome blacks out there but white people started all this s*** with slavery...