Gastom

The Beast

If the White Sox hire Cito Gastom as manager, will a whole new staff be brought in and the current members be replaced? I mean Nossek has been here and is respected so I highly doubt he would be moved, and Walker and Cooper have been here for a short time. So I would doubt that even Santana, Cave or Lee would even be reassigned. If anything, I'd like the coaching staff to be like this.

1b-Replacement for Santana...possibly

3b-Guillen

I will modify the post later.

No, If Gaston is brought in I think that Ozzie Guillen will join the staff as the 3rd base coach and that everyone else will stay.

From all indications Kenny believes the retained members of the staff will stay with the big club.

I agree with that and I hope whoever comes in keeps those already on board because they seem like good coaches.

No, If Gaston is brought in I think that Ozzie Guillen will join the staff as the 3rd base coach and that everyone else will stay.

From all indications Kenny believes the retained members of the staff will stay with the big club. 

I agree with that and I hope whoever comes in keeps those already on board because they seem like good coaches.

If Gaston gets the job, I doubt that Ozzie will come in as a 3rd base coach. First of all it would mean that Gaston got to choose none of his coaches, since they've already renewed all the other coaches. Secondly, why would Ozzie come here as the 3rd base coach? He'd be better off staying in Florida, work under McKeon and keep his name open to all other clubs, rather than waiting around for a newly hired Gaston to move on.

If Gaston gets the job, I doubt that Ozzie will come in as a 3rd base coach. First of all it would mean that Gaston got to choose none of his coaches, since they've already renewed all the other coaches. Secondly, why would Ozzie come here as the 3rd base coach? He'd be better off staying in Florida, work under McKeon and keep his name open to all other clubs, rather than waiting around for a newly hired Gaston to move on.

You ask and Shall recive my Friend.... :)

"If Guillen is not hired as White Sox manager, he is expected to rejoin the Sox as a third-base coach, another position that also is vacant at this time. Former Toronto Blue Jays manager Cito Gaston is the front-runner for the Sox's managerial position, according to a team source."

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/ds.../pro/081sd5.htm

You ask and Shall recive my Friend.... :)

"If Guillen is not hired as White Sox manager, he is expected to rejoin the Sox as a third-base coach, another position that also is vacant at this time. Former Toronto Blue Jays manager Cito Gaston is the front-runner for the Sox's managerial position, according to a team source."

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/ds.../pro/081sd5.htm

That doesn't mean I still can't doubt it! :D

If the White Sox hire Cito Gastom as manager, will a whole new staff be brought in and the current members be replaced? I mean Nossek has been here and is respected so I highly doubt he would be moved, and Walker and Cooper have been here for a short time. So I would doubt that even Santana, Cave or Lee would even be reassigned. If anything, I'd like the coaching staff to be like this.

1b-Replacement for Santana...possibly

3b-Guillen

I will modify the post later.

Just to correct you(because it is a pet peeve of mine when people misspell people's names; for example some people say Jose Valentine....not much bugs me more then that), it is Cito Gaston, with an 'n'.

And no, only a new 3rd base coach will be brought in, from what I am led to believe, unless they feel someone else needs to be relieved of their duties(which I doubt).