Bryant Case

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear God. I THINK HE DID FORCE HER. Is that not bias? I don't care about anything I said. I haven't said I didn't say it. Ya were bias, statement over. It is written ya can't argue it.

Ya call me Stupid Steve, well how smart are you? Please, enlighten me.

Uggghhh.. Steve. You posted the times and dates. Figure out when that was... BEFORE the evidence that there was NO semen. This was ONLY when we had heard HER story. Heck.. BMR even thought he did it :dips***

Point... you're a liar.

I'd say you're pretty damn stupid if you can't remember what you wrote an hour ago when it's right there in front of you :rolleyes:

What does my smarts have to do with this? Stop trying to change the subject and stick to the topic. :bang

Now.. I've got about a half hour more of work to do. I can go on proving you're a liar until then. Then I'll have to finish tomorrow.

You're choice. But you won't win. ;)

Dear God. I THINK HE DID FORCE HER. Is that not bias? I don't care about anything I said. I haven't said I didn't say it. Ya were bias, statement over. It is written ya can't argue it.

Ya call me Stupid Steve, well how smart are you? Please, enlighten me.

Uggghhh.. Steve. You posted the times and dates. Figure out when that was... BEFORE the evidence that there was NO semen. This was ONLY when we had heard HER story. Heck.. BMR even thought he did it :dips***

Point... you're a liar.

I'd say you're pretty damn stupid if you can't remember what you wrote an hour ago when it's right there in front of you :rolleyes:

What does my smarts have to do with this? Stop trying to change the subject and stick to the topic. :bang

Now.. I've got about a half hour more of work to do. I can go on proving you're a liar until then. Then I'll have to finish tomorrow.

You're choice. But you won't win. ;)

Wait, so you are saying you thought he was guilty (doesn't matter when, I never said a time when ya said it, I said ya were bias). Wow, I just did win. Ya dumb b****. Thank you and have a nice night.

Wait, so you are saying you thought he was guilty (doesn't matter when, I never said a time when ya said it, I said ya were bias). Wow, I just did win. Ya dumb b****. Thank you and have a nice night.

Nice try, but here ya go moron...

"QUOTE (southsider2k3 @ Oct 10 2003, 09:05 AM)

Apparently they are trying to blame rough sex with other guys on her bruises.

Not exactly. PM never said she "did" have sex with others - which by the way is irrelevant - but said

"could the injuries be consistant with having sex with 3 different men in 3 days"

Which is now being commented on by the DA as "outrageous and untrue" (Good Morning America minutes ago). IMO.. this is just the defense doing their job. Get something, anything out there to cause doubt. Proper protocal was for her to advise the judge of her cross questions. She did not. This was all set up.

Doesn't matter now. Jury is tainted. I think he did force her. But I think he'll walk"

Based on what was said in the FIRST day of the prelim LAST week if true all indications were that he did force her. Based on EVIDENCE presented, idiot. Get it... At no time for no reason did I EVER thing or say he was guilty. Hell.. even Clu got it. Stupid :dips***

Being bias is based on an opinion. Toss evidence in there and now you have probable cause. Am I going to fast for you..?

But ya were bias. That is all I am saying. At that point, as I said in my previous post. I don't care if you think Kobe Bryant should win husband of the year now, ya were bias. Imagine that.

Sticks and stones.

How is one bias (meaning forming an opinion based on no facts...) when they have facts to back up their opinion?

Do you know what the word bias means..? :huh:

I hadn't even considered starting that far back with you... :o

But ya were bias. That is all I am saying. At that point, as I said in my previous post. I don't care if you think Kobe Bryant should win husband of the year now, ya were bias. Imagine that.

Sticks and stones.

How is one bias (meaning forming an opinion based on no facts...) when they have facts to back up their opinion?

What facts. The 'he say, she say' facts? Ya say it like your friends with the damn girl. And now that you have these facts you feel he is innocence. And when something on her side comes out next, you will again switch sides.

I bet you got made fun of alot in school. Ya just seem like the person who would.

Sticks and stones.

What facts. The 'he say, she say' facts? Ya say it like your friends with the damn girl. And now that you have these facts you feel he is innocence. And when something on her side comes out next, you will again switch sides.

I bet you got made fun of alot in school. Ya just seem like the person who would.

Oye...

You can not seriously be this dense... can you?

Sworn testimony is taken as fact in a court of law. (Ya know... do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth... :dips*** )

Only her "facts" were given last week.

Yesterday.. the "facts" that there was/is no semen, other semen, other hair, etc, etc... came to light.

Based on last weeks "facts" most people thought one thing.. after Wednesday's "facts" most of them now feel another way.

No.. I was not made fun of in school. But it's apparent from your behavior that you are not yet out of pre-school.

Goodnight Steve... It's been a pleasure.

Sticks and stones.

Oye...

You can not seriously be this dense... can you?

Sworn testimony is taken as fact in a court of law. (Ya know... do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth... :dips*** )

Only her "facts" were given last week.

Yesterday.. the "facts" that there was/is no semen, other semen, other hair, etc, etc... came to light.

Based on last weeks "facts" most people thought one thing.. after Wednesday's "facts" most of them now feel another way.

No.. I was not made fun of in school. But it's apparent from your behavior that you are not yet out of pre-school.

Goodnight Steve... It's been a pleasure.

Have a nice night, I held up as long as I could. Well done.

I really hate to pick on grammar and spelling...I really do, but I have to say this because it's driving me nuts. Nobody is "bias". People are "biased", not "bias".

Thank you. Carry on.

Oh I hate to do this to you.. but...

bias

SYLLABICATION: bi·as

TRANSITIVE VERB: Inflected forms: bi·ased or bi·assed, bi·as·ing or bi·as·sing, bi·as·es or bi·as·ses

Sorry.....

I really hate to pick on grammar and spelling...I really do, but I have to say this because it's driving me nuts. Nobody is "bias". People are "biased", not "bias".

Thank you. Carry on.

bias

TRANSITIVE VERB: Inflected forms: bi·ased or bi·assed, bi·as·ing or bi·as·sing, bi·as·es or bi·as·ses

Sorry.....

Uhhh...yeah. :huh:

Thank you. Carry on.

bias

Sorry.....

:rolleyes:

Bias is a word.

Thank you. Carry on.

bias

Sorry.....

Bias is a word.

You are both right. Bias is a word, but in the context presented "People are biased" is correct. However, "You may continue to harbor some bias on this subject."

I can be an ass at times. :D

You are both right.  Bias is a word, but in the context presented "People are biased" is correct.  However, "You may continue to harbor some bias on this subject." 

I can be an ass at times.  :D

Yas... keep up there young whipper snapper!!

He was incorrect in saying "bias" was not a word.

Steve and I were correct. :D

Steve.. I just gotta say that was some fun last night. I was in a pissy mood cause I had been at work for 13 hours AND had to take work home...

You got caught in the crossfire :ph34r:

Hope there are no hard feelings. :cheers

Thank you. Carry on.

bias

Sorry.....

Bias is a word.

I understand bias is a word. Never said it wasn't. One who holds a bias against something or someone is biased against it.

Steve.. I just gotta say that was some fun last night. I was in a pissy mood cause I had been at work for 13 hours AND had to take work home...

No no, that was fun. Ya had me too, I was just trying to keep my head above water for a lil bit there. I hadn't shown a great deal of concentration at the beginning. :cheers

He was incorrect in saying "bias" was not a word.

Never said that. Can I shout to the world that you're a liar now? :lol:

Whatever floats your boat. But before you do......

QUOTE (IlliniBob72 @ Oct 16 2003, 11:07 PM)

Thank you. Carry on.

You said we were wrong.. in usage - that better? :lolhitting

No no, that was fun. Ya had me too, I was just trying to keep my head above water for a lil bit there. I hadn't shown a great deal of concentration at the beginning. :cheers

Ahhh.. lack of concentration. That will get ya every time :nono

Stick with me Stevo.. I'll show you all my secrets :lol: ;)

:ph34r: If you're lucky :)

Wax on, wax off. :lol:

By the way, I thought we were using the right term of bias. I don't know if you noticed, but I write 'ya' instead of 'you' sometimes too. It is just habit, but I wouldn't think it confuses anyone, I think everyone knew what we meant last night.