Fish at Palehose: 5:10 EST Reylo against tonight's Cy Young Zac Gallen

2 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

Next year the Sox better not be running out guys like covey and Reed. This lineup desperately needs Anderson and Jimenez back. 

They really need to start developing some of these mid-level prospects, as that will help with the depth.  Sadly, most of the mid-level guys have imploded in the minors this year (I believe fangraphs illustrated that today).

20 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Lopez has been pitching pretty well after the ASB.

Maybe he realized that the clock on his future as a starter is ticking.

He said in an interview after his last start before the All Star game that we will be seeing a different Reylo.  He said he knows what he needs to work on.

So far so good---2 good games so far after the break and the 3rd one off to a good start also.

Just now, fathom said:

Yolmer with 216 at bats as a lefty and an OPS around .575.  Can't wait until he's acting as a mascot for another team.

he's had a horrific year there's no other way to put it.  Another couple like this and he'll be out of MLB and hoping for a NRI Beckham style.

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

I can see the Sox non tendering him to resign him to a minors deal.

Can we just get him out of the organization please, as I have absolutely no faith they'll have the guts to keep him off the roster?  

4 minutes ago, bubba phillips said:

He said in an interview after his last start before the All Star game that we will be seeing a different Reylo.  He said he knows what he needs to work on.

So far so good---2 good games so far after the break and the 3rd one off to a good start also.

Do you have a link to this? I'd love to see the full quote.