8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC

flavum

3 minutes ago, strike27 said:

The staff needs a change. It’s pretty clear Ricky isn’t going anywhere but i wouldn’t mind seeing Coop and Steverson go. 

They might change Steverson since he isn't "one of the guys". Cooper is probably a lifer here because of Reinsdorf's loyalty.

People need to remember Ventura would still be managing this team if he didn't resign himself. Ricky unfortunately isn't going anywhere unless he decides he's done.

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

They might change Steverson since he isn't "one of the guys". Cooper is probably a lifer here because of Reinsdorf's loyalty.

People need to remember Ventura would still be managing this team if he didn't resign himself. Ricky unfortunately isn't going anywhere unless he decides he's done.

I'd laugh if the Cubs don't keep Maddon, Sox fire Riky for Maddon.

7 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

If I had to choose one to keep it would be Steverson.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Does it do the Sox any good to just replace Cooper with someone in the organization that will preach the same stuff 

I'd be in favor of them promoting Dotson honestly. Hell, I'd rather see Farquhar out there at this point. 

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic