Favorite Cartoon Characters

whitesoxfan99

1. Pea. Tear. Griffin (Ah Crap!)

ROFL, I just watched the episode last night. He cancels his vacation so Brian can go to Drug Rehab and decides to join up.

One of my favorite Quagmire lines is from that episode.

Brian is sniffing people coming off and Quagmire is like, what do you smell. I smell 2 asian women.

Quagmire: Thats Right

Brian: and a man

Quagmire: You mean 3 women

Brian: sniff, No

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL, I just watched the episode last night. He cancels his vacation so Brian can go to Drug Rehab and decides to join up.

Brian is sniffing people coming off and Quagmire is like, what do you smell. I smell 2 asian women.

My favorite Quagmire line is in the episode where Peter finds out he is partially black. He walks in on the cheerleader Stewie tied up in the bathroom "Dear diary....jackpot."

Quagmire: How old are you?

Connie: 16

Quagmire: 18?

Connie: Mom...

Quagmire: I like where this is going. Giggady, Giggady, GIG-A-DY.

I think another good Quagmire line is:

Random Girl: I have a question for you, What to do you?

Quagmire: Well I got a question for you, What are you Still Doing Here? EEEEH (Or whatever the hell he says after every great comment he makes, lol.

Another favorite: You must be this beautiful to ride the quagmire.

Took Cerb and I long enough to figure out the right quote. We thought it was, you must be this tall to ride the quagmire :lol:

Quagmire = THE MAN

Definately another classic. Is that the same episode where earlier he walks up to Meg and goes, 18 yet? No and is like Hey Chris how you doing and just walks off.

Definately another classic. Is that the same episode where earlier he walks up to Meg and goes, 18 yet? No and is like Hey Chris how you doing and just walks off.

I don't think it's the same episode, but in that one Chris starts to say something like "Well it's funny you ask..." and Quagmire goes "Yeah that's great" as he walks away.

I don't think it's the same episode, but in that one Chris starts to say something like "Well it's funny you ask..." and Quagmire goes "Yeah that's great" as he walks away.

Ya, it was that action that made it hillarious.

Now with one of my favorite peter moments its when he becomes president.

He's sitting in there. You see him sharpen 3 pencils to a stub. Then he looks at his finger, starts looking around and sticks it in and you hear him yell.

All of a sudden they pan down and he unzip his pants, looks around, and then they pan outside of his office and give you a view of the secretary and the door and you hear him screaming :lol: