2. Kopech

3. Crochet

4. Madrigal 

5. Kelley 

6. Dunning 

7. Dalquist 

8. Stiever 

9. Thompson. 

Vera is in here too as soon as that becomes official. 

This is how I would have it exactly.  Except I'd flip Madrigal and Crochet and I'd have Yermin at #10 of course ;) 

Edited by Squirmin' for Yermin

47 minutes ago, TomPickle said:

Really easy to praise the past two drafts when these young guys haven't been given an opportunity to fail yet. Not to say they will, but it's still all upside with those guys.

This is true but to be fair this is using information from schaumburg/instructs.

4 hours ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

I'd have it

1. Vaughn

2. Kopech

3. Crochet

4. Madrigal 

5. Kelley 

6. Dunning 

7. Dalquist 

8. Stiever 

9. Thompson. 

Vera is in here too as soon as that becomes official. 

Jimmy is there any relievers in the system that you're high on?  I'm always interested in guy's like codi heuer etc.  Also really appreciate what you bring to this board.  Thanks a lot.

3 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

Jimmy is there any relievers in the system that you're high on?  I'm always interested in guy's like codi heuer etc.  Also really appreciate what you bring to this board.  Thanks a lot.

I am not Jimmy, but I do have too many subscriptions to stuff, and in the athletics rundown of the instructs the sox had high praise for Isaiah Carranza who was a 12th round pick in 2019 but had to get TJS right away. He was an overslot pick then getting 175k and was ranked #119 in BA that year. He showed up to instructs looking great apparently, he's 6'5 and throws mid 90s. All kinda reminds me a bit of when Aaron Bummer showed up out of nowhere.

17 minutes ago, bmags said:

I am not Jimmy, but I do have too many subscriptions to stuff, and in the athletics rundown of the instructs the sox had high praise for Isaiah Carranza who was a 12th round pick in 2019 but had to get TJS right away. He was an overslot pick then getting 175k and was ranked #119 in BA that year. He showed up to instructs looking great apparently, he's 6'5 and throws mid 90s. All kinda reminds me a bit of when Aaron Bummer showed up out of nowhere.

You also stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.  

31 minutes ago, bmags said:

Thanks! It seems like the sox do much better with the in house relievers opposed to their free agent signings lately. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TomPickle said:

Really easy to praise the past two drafts when these young guys haven't been given an opportunity to fail yet. Not to say they will, but it's still all upside with those guys.

I never cared when Kenny traded prospects, because most of them never panned out. Now that the team has a very good young core, I hope the FO is able to stick with the plan and selectively add to cover remaining holes via FA, versus trading away key pieces for a possible short term bump at the expense of long term success. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sox80 said:

I like Caleb Freeman from the 2019 draft and Jason Bilous from 2018