3/23 White Sox v. Rangers

bmags

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Lynn out Garvin ALston, Jr. 2019 37th rd pick toiled at Kanny last year. 6.60 ERA 1.74 WHIP.

Sox MiLB pitching depth is ridiculously bad. Worst in my memory.  That’s why they are 30th. Some of their position players actually have promise.

I feel like the general consensus among other baseball fans is that Kimbrel's struggles were a combination of regression to the mean and him not pitching the 9th inning. What they didn't know is that his mechanics were fucked with us and his stuff and control were nowhere near what they were when he was with the Cubs. The fact that he's not even throwing 95 now means he's probably cooked. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

I feel like the general consensus among other baseball fans is that Kimbrel's struggles were a combination of regression to the mean and him not pitching the 9th inning. What they didn't know is that his mechanics were fucked with us and his stuff and control were nowhere near what they were when he was with the Cubs. The fact that he's not even throwing 95 now means he's probably cooked. 

Or it could mean it's his 1st appearance of the spring ? Looking for a silver lining.

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I believe he was a huuuuge spin rate decliner after the sticky stuff crackdown, right? Maybe he's the last pitcher to realize pitchers can start using it again