Whitesox @ Twins 6:40PM The Chase to .500 continued

Vote4Pedro

27 minutes ago, wegner said:

If a 1 year deal at the end is possible then outstanding.  I just think if he keeps this up, he will get more than 1 year and probably not here.  But take advantage of what he is providing now pitching and apparently mentoring with Lopez from what I've seen posted here.

I kinda doubt it. I know pitchers like Hill signed long term at Cuetos age, but he found new dominance with a pitch. With Cueto he's just very cueto like, and seems like he can age with it, but feels more like that bartolo colon zone where he'll just be 1 yr deals with a different team each year. 

But it's possible, Anibal Sanchez really got paid after his big re-emergence.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bmags said:

I kinda doubt it. I know pitchers like Hill signed long term at Cuetos age, but he found new dominance with a pitch. With Cueto he's just very cueto like, and seems like he can age with it, but feels more like that bartolo colon zone where he'll just be 1 yr deals with a different team each year. 

But it's possible, Anibal Sanchez really got paid after his big re-emergence.

Yep you just never know with these older pitchers.  Hell, I was shocked that Derek Holland pitched 6 more years in the Majors after his White Sox stint.  I think he's still trying to make it back in the Blue Jay organization too.