Occupations

Texsox

Technical Support at Anderson Area Medical Center, our local Hospital.

When I have the $$$, student at Clemson University studying Computer Engineering

You all may be surprised if you knew how little the people that are in charge of your lives in hospitals actually know about computers.

When I have the $$$, student at Clemson University studying Computer Engineering

You all may be surprised if you knew how little the people that are in charge of your lives in hospitals actually know about computers.

Capn so true, like I say there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't. :D

Capn so true, like I say there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't. :D

LMFAO!!! :lolhitting

Binary humor at its best, eh Tex... :D

LMFAO!!! :lolhitting

yeah for me. I'm the soxtalk giggle-o, I make the young girls laugh. :rolleyes:

I have a shirt that says that.

I'm finishing up my degree in Secondary Mathematics Education as a Senior at Illinois State University.  In order to get some money, I am a manager at a dining center across campus.

Hey bones_r, we should meet up sometime!

definitely, i live in manchester. do you live in an apartment or a dorm?

Former High School Student, so I guess I'll be a full time Uni student soon studying Commerce and Sports Management. But after uni, I wanna come to America and work for a sporting organization, or be a sports agent.

I'm finishing up my degree in Secondary Mathematics Education as a Senior at Illinois State University.  In order to get some money, I am a manager at a dining center across campus.

Hey bones_r, we should meet up sometime!

definitely, i live in manchester. do you live in an apartment or a dorm?

You're very close to me then! I have a single on Marshall 5 (that's the 22nd floor) in Watterson Towers!