8/19 Games

BamaDoc

• bmags pinned this topic

hail DSL, one of only two winning affiliate teams.

Love colson, and getting 1 top 30 prospect really is worth it, but incredibly disappointed in how little we've gotten elsewhere from the 2021 class. Maybe broadway being in AA is a success, but it's just a bunch of gas cans.

12 minutes ago, bmags said:

hail DSL, one of only two winning affiliate teams.

Love colson, and getting 1 top 30 prospect really is worth it, but incredibly disappointed in how little we've gotten elsewhere from the 2021 class. Maybe broadway being in AA is a success, but it's just a bunch of gas cans.

That class has taken a beating - but at least it will have some interesting names going into next year.

• Kath will sink or swim next year.
  • Hopefully Burke builds off his season - his AA FIP (4.69) isn't terrible.
  • Gil Luna's injury this year sucked.
  • McDougal we knew about coming about of the draft.
  • It was really unfortunate that Tatum was doing a 1960s player impression with the amphetamines, because he was fun to follow. Hopefully he picks up where he left off.

3 minutes ago, Quin said:

That class has taken a beating - but at least it will have some interesting names going into next year.

• Kath will sink or swim next year.
  • Hopefully Burke builds off his season - his AA FIP (4.69) isn't terrible.
  • Gil Luna's injury this year sucked.
  • McDougal we knew about coming about of the draft.
  • It was really unfortunate that Tatum was doing a 1960s player impression with the amphetamines, because he was fun to follow. Hopefully he picks up where he left off.

Right, I guess I mean the lower dollar guys that filled out the class. I don't care if they make the big leagues, but at least be competitive in A and AA so we aren't a rotation of 7-8 ERA guys. 

8 hours ago, bmags said:

Right, I guess I mean the lower dollar guys that filled out the class. I don't care if they make the big leagues, but at least be competitive in A and AA so we aren't a rotation of 7-8 ERA guys. 

He's not sexy, but Tommy Sommer has been decent.

52 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Severino gave up 5 runs in a third of an inning.  The fact that he's still on the 40 man tells you all you need to know about the Sox pitching depth.

The guy they held onto until yesterday (when they needed room for Andrus) was even worse.  These are high K guys -that voros stuff.

Edited by GreenSox

• bmags unpinned this topic