17-10

JUSTgottaBELIEVE

On 9/7/2022 at 5:23 PM, Balta1701 said:

I still don’t think they have the money for this, but in this scenario I would imagine that signing an OF actually either benches Colas or more likely puts him at AAA until there’s an injury. It would be Pollock-Robert-Nimmo until injury, with Eloy and Sheets playing fairly regularly out there and Engel on the bench.

Just what we need is another veteran NL that probably wont work well for the Sox.

On 9/6/2022 at 7:52 AM, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

That’s the record the Sox need over the final 27 games to win the division. Unlikely? Sure. Impossible? Hell no, especially now that the TLR cloud has lifted. Remaining schedule:

2 @ SEA (1-1)

4 @ OAK (3-1)

2 vs COL (2-0)

1 @ CLE (0-1)

3 @ DET (2-1)

3 vs CLE (2-1)

3 vs DET (2-1)

3 @ MIN (1-2)

3 @ SD (2-1)

3 vs MIN (2-1)

Going back through threads right now because I'm procrastinating on a presentation and caught this.

Reality:
Sea: 1-1
Oak: 3-1
Col: 1-1
@Cle: 1-0
Det: 2-1
vs Cle: 0-1

They're literally on the pace in this thread, one extra loss against the Rockies but 1 W in the game at Cleveland. If they keep up this pace, they'll still be effectively 4 games behind Cleveland, and that pace has them 7-5 in the last 12 games - Cleveland would need to go I think 3-9 for the White Sox to win the division at this pace.