We're not up there trying to hit singles

gogosox1959

11 hours ago, poppysox said:

That feeling for me was achieved in game 2 of ALDS between Boston vs White Sox.  That come from behind win was when fans actually started to believe that it was going to happen IMO.  The stadium actually vibrated.

I've been to basically every playoff game but for me it's game 1 ALDS vs Boston. Even though it was a day game, sox fans were absolutely starved for a playoff game. The sound before that game was glass shattering. The energy didn't last that long because it didn't need too as the players jumped out to a massive lead fueled by the energy.

I have no doubt the Sox have the best home field advantage in MLB. Shame they can't get to a point of taking advantage of it.

On 12/27/2022 at 12:43 PM, bmags said:

Hell yeah! I don’t know if you saw this but I applied the recent fangraphs article showing early, highly correlative data between hard hit rate and wRC+ over long term and romy came out sparkling 

On "The Board" at FanGraphs they have top exit velos and Lenyn Sosa's is a pretty 👀👀👀 worthy 116 mph.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TomPickle said:

On "The Board" at FanGraphs they have top exit velos and Lenyn Sosa's is a pretty 👀👀👀 worthy 116 mph.

Sure would be nice if as part of fans spending on the shitty milb package they could get the trackman data for AAA games (not single game feeds, like the aggregate stats)

• Like 1
  • Fire 1