Wanted: dead or alive

aboz56

post-2-1067290228.jpg

A poster put this in a thread that I started on the pale hose board and said someone from another board put it up.

Probably someone pissed for the WSI image bashing.

Anyhow, I'm curious to see who it was, so anyone with information leading to the identification of the originator of this image, please provide.

post-2-1067290228.jpg

A poster put this in a thread that I started on the pale hose board and said someone from another board put it up.

Anyhow, I'm curious to see who it was, so anyone with information leading to the identification of the originator of this image, please provide.

I know there was a guy on WSI that had that as his signature, Except there was an "o" in place of your face. The b**** that made that probably removed his sig by now.

Heres another 10 cents added to their bill.

WSIHEADER101803.GIF

WSIHEADER101803.GIF

WSIHEADER101803.GIF

WSIHEADER101803.GIF

WSIHEADER101803.GIF

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/winning...EADER101803.GIF

post-2-1067290228.jpg

I know there was a guy on WSI that had that as his signature, Except there was an "o" in place of your face. The b**** that made that probably removed his sig by now. I got big plans for WSI in the next couple months.....

Heres another 10 cents added to their bill.

WSIHEADER101803.GIF

WSIHEADER101803.GIF

WSIHEADER101803.GIF

WSIHEADER101803.GIF

WSIHEADER101803.GIF

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/winning...EADER101803.GIF

ROTFLMAO...

Really sad.

And who would it be?

I think it's funny honestly, that's why I even posted the picture for everyone to see.

WinningUgly.

I can clearly see how you thought it was "funny"... <_>

It is rather funny that someone would go to the trouble to put a picture of me as the O in their sig.

Like anyone is even going to know who that is anyhow...

And who would it be?

I think it's funny honestly, that's why I even posted the picture for everyone to see.

WinningUgly.

It is rather funny that someone would go to the trouble to put a picture of me as the O in their sig.

OK Abo...

Funny like how you made a thread about their banner..? Or funny how Flash is making "big plans" for them..?

For the both of you.. :bang :bang

Funny like how you made a thread about their banner..? Or funny how Flash is making "big plans" for them..?

For the both of you..  :bang  :bang

Right after the post I knew somebody would have a problem with the remark so I removed the sentence....but you already posted. You can rest assure that I have no intentions of disrupting WSI. I don't like their site but not enought to cause serious trouble.

And who would it be?

WinningUgly.

"It is rather funny that someone would go to the trouble to put a picture of me as the O in their sig."

As opposed to starting a wanted: dead or alive manhunt for the original poster? And removing the picture in your signature to boot?

Sorry I even mentioned it.

As opposed to starting a wanted:  dead or alive manhunt for the original poster?  And removing the picture in your signature to boot?

Man, this guy came out of the woodworks. Probably a WSI poster.

Hate to burst your bubble.. but many that post here, post there. Most will admit it, but there's a few (with different names) that just don't say anything.

As opposed to starting a wanted:  dead or alive manhunt for the original poster?  And removing the picture in your signature to boot?

As a matter of fact, I do post at WSI. I stated before I like both sites. I check them both daily and if a thread catches my eye, I'll post an opinion. I happened to come across that picture on the other site and thought I'd inform ABOZ. I didn't realize it would turn into such a big deal. It has, and now I wish I wouldn't have mentioned it.

Calm down Flash, I'll crawl back into the "woodworks" now.

As a matter of fact, I do post at WSI. I stated before I like both sites. I check them both daily and if a thread catches my eye, I'll post an opinion. I happened to come across that picture on the other site and thought I'd inform ABOZ. I didn't realize it would turn into such a big deal. It has, and now I wish I wouldn't have mentioned it.

Calm down Flash, I'll crawl back into the "woodworks" now.

Ahhh don't sweat it. Soon enough heads will return back to their normal size and this place will be fun again. :cheers

Hate to burst your bubble.. but many that post here, post there. Most will admit it, but there's a few (with different names) that just don't say anything.

I post there (albeit not much any more) and here and I used to post at the 'official' site all with the same name. I am not sure I understand where the hostility comes from between the two site (I've seen at least a few threads at WSI trashing this site)...anyone know where the hostility came from? :huh:

I post there (albeit not much any more) and here and I used to post at the 'official' site all with the same name.  I am not sure I understand where the hostility comes from between the two site (I've seen at least a few threads at WSI trashing this site)...anyone know where the hostility came from?  :huh:

they have penis envy...