Job Hunting tomorrow

sox4lifeinPA

They say that they can't let me take off a particular day because we'll be too busy...they say it's for the good of the credit union.

So when I quit because they can't work something out and they lose their only full time teller, that's for the good of the credit union?

:fyou It's ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone looking for a teller with 4+ years of exp.?

They say that they can't let me take off a particular day because we'll be too busy...they say it's for the good of the credit union.

So when I quit because they can't work something out and they lose their only full time teller, that's for the good of the credit union?

Damn who is going to count my pennies then? Hey good luck buddy. And if you get desparate there are plenty of jobs in IN for tellers :lol:

Why don't you try going into loan processing..? Or a job at a mortgage company? Many of them pay on commission too, and it seems like you have a good personality and would be able to sell a lot.

Or, are there any Union Banks down there? They pay nearly twice what commercial banks pay (in Chicago anyway).

I'll hire you to do my homework, if you do it really well, and can tutor me for tests, I am sure my dad will pitch in some money too. :lol:

I have it great. All I have to do is ask for a tutor and I can get it. They are smart kids too. I love it, helps on the homework greatly.

quit whining; don't you know starving kids in China would love your job. 

I got written up for referring to my superior as "hitler." I can promise you that no china man, in their right mind, would work where I work....

my boss is from Lousiana, does that help at all, Tex? hahaha

I got written up for referring to my superior as "hitler." I can promise you that no china man, in their right mind, would work where I work....

my boss is from Lousiana, does that help at all, Tex?  hahaha

Oh you've got a coon for a boss... that explains it.

a what??? isn't "coon" a racial slur? or am I wrong?

damn canjun redneck, that's what she is..

It is what Texans used to call people from Louisiana when I lived down there 20 years ago. It is a slur against people from Lou. No racial connotations when used in TX in that context.

It is what Texans used to call people from Louisiana when I lived down there 20 years ago. It is a slur against people from Lou. No racial connotations when used in TX in that context.

:cheers I'm out now...

thanks for clearing that up there, mike.

talk to y'all this afternoon

:unsure:

you accepted a job working for a damn cajun coon ass?! And you're certain you're not an Aggie? Must be the Californian coming out. When he said he was from LA you thought L.A. not LA :bang :lolhitting

I believe the coon slur comes from the Louisianna swamp folk living in the backcountry with their trusty blue hair coon dogs. It's generally ok for Louisianans(?) calling themselves coons, and their close friends can call them that, but a stranger would be looked on ratherly harshly. Like most slurs.

A state can't be all bad that brings us Mardi Gras :cheers :snr