Frank Thomas a Dodger?

RibbieRubarb

I don't know if you noticed...This thread was bumped from October of last year.

And that's all the bumping that I'll do. Although I still have major beef with people who were talking s*** about Frank back then, like my family members for instance. :fyou

Family :fyou

But I can't go and tell my dad to go f*** himself. ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read what winninugly83 has to say to Frank (go west, young man, go west), then my response is perfectly okay.

And I know that you fashion yourself as something of a soxtalk cop, but this is one of those times where your "discipline" was not necessary. :)

I dont fashion myself as anything. His statement was perfectly fine and it was stated LAST YEAR :dips***. That is not cool to say to anyone especially when you weren't around back then to see what was talked about back then. Idiots I swear.. :headshake :fight :angry:

I dont fashion myself as anything. His statement was perfectly fine and it was stated LAST YEAR :dips***. That is not cool to say to anyone especially when you weren't around back then to see what was talked about back then. Idiots I swear.. :headshake  :fight  :angry:

Yeah, okay, little guy. Are you even out of high school yet? :rolleyes:

What do you know about anything?

Stop yourself.

If you don't like it when old threads are revived, then don't support them!

Yeah, okay, little guy.  Are you even out of high school yet? :rolleyes:

What do you know about anything?

Stop yourself.

If you don't like it when old threads are revived, then don't support them!

So - because he might be younger than you, he's dumber than you?

:rolleyes: :headshake

Ok I'll let the other mods, admins, members, etc. tell your idiot ass off.

BTW, some people in H.S. on this board is just as intelligent (if not more) than some veterans here..

Jeremy,

That's all fine and dandy. I'll concede that there are 16 and 17 year olds on here who are extremely intelligent, especially witesoxfan.

But when YOU try to tell me what's what, I'm just not having it. Especially when I playfully label you as a soxtalk cop and you fire back with some "Idiots I swear..." type s***.

That's just what you get.

What's wrong with reviving old threads?  People on here do it all the time.  There's nothing wrong with it.

Not exactly, people revive old threads for a reason or that have something to do with the current situation. You revived an old thread to basically curse which is unnecessary.

Yea, but this thread was stated in the offseason and with all the trade talks. I would see if this was a "Frank Thomas Sucks Thread" or something, but you still havent said a valid point on why you chose this specific thread to start it on.

Well, seeing as though Frank leads the AL in OPS and is currently 2nd to Many Ramirez in HR, I'd say that these threads have a hell of a lot to do with the current situation.

No, because you started a new thread already. Most of the people here wanted Frank gone. Who knows if you did too. I wanted Frank gone. You cannot take something that you were not around for and bring it up the way you are.

He is a DH only, and we have no versitility with him here. We haven't won the WS with the way the team is made up yet, we haven't even been to the playoffs. If it doesn't work, then you need to fix it. People won't always be happy.

No, because you started a new thread already. Most of the people here wanted Frank gone. Who knows if you did too. I wanted Frank gone. You cannot take something that you were not around for and bring it up the way you are.

He is a DH only, and we have no versitility with him here. We haven't won the WS with the way the team is made up yet, we haven't even been to the playoffs. If it doesn't work, then you need to fix it. People won't always be happy.

Take it for what it's worth: Frank Thomas is my f***ing hero. Always has been, always will be.

Frank Thomas to me is like Batman or Superman to 6 year olds.

Rest assured that if I was here back when people were talking all that s*** about Frank, I'd have worn out my welcome with the quickness.

ESPN 1000 is reporting that the LA Dodgers might be interested in Frank Thomas, but would Frank want to play 1st base 162 games?

This is a team that had Fred McGriff as their 1st baseman last year. Frank is just as good defensively as Fred.

Hmmm

Rediculous. Frank aint going nowhere.

Hell, I hope the Dodgers give Frankie a five-year deal so the Sox can turn the page and change the dynamics in the clubhouse.

But my hopes aren't up.

What the f*** are you talking about "hoping Dodgers sign him"???

The man LEADS AL IN OPS and is one of the few players this sorry franchise has had that's worth writing about or remembering......

:headshake